smithabusa aka boostbysmith aka Greg

Commuta_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
I'm sure you guys and gals have seen alot of positive posts when dealing with Greg as a vendor or just phishing for information from him about the ecu editor or the newer boost "stuff".

I've purchased a few items over the years here and there and have always been happy with the service, product, etc. As a long time fellow busa nut job I've known Greg for some time now. We've chatted through email, etc. Recently we were both on the hunt for some “stuffâ€￾. Low and behold he found a great deal and tries to sneak me a little gift out of his own generosity. Unfortunately I discovered the rouse before the package arrived so upon arrival it wasn't a complete surprise. I don’t want to single him out because there are more members (this includes sponsors, admin, owner, etc.) that also have similar traits within them.

I'm sure there are more than a few board members that have gone above and beyond for others here. I want to thank all of you. All of you make this a great community and a real family. Overall my experiences on this board have been positive and I hope this family stays together for years to come. All of you are great people and Greg is one of them. :beerchug::bowdown::cheerleader::thumbsup:
:

I concur with Ken. Having dealt with Greg on a few occasions, i would recommend him to anyone. :thumbsup:

But i also would like to thank you, Ken for all your advice and help you have given me and many other members out there. I know i would still be in the dark ages without your help.

Glad to see there are such stand up guys in this world you can count on.:bowdown::beerchug:

Have ECU editor, and shift light, and NOS harness, all were well built, instructions were easy to follow. Kudos to BoostbySmith

I agree. Donating to the site was the least i could do for the amount of knowledge and help i have gained here :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Have not had need or opp to buy anything but he has always been more than willing to post in my 'help needed' threads and or answer questions sent via PM .
always responds with honesty and integrity .
Yes he is an asset to the motorcycling community .
Hats off to you Greg and thanks for help given .
Ken you as well have always been more than willing .
Thank you too !

There are a number of vendors on this site I recommend without hesitation, Greg is one of them and Guy is another. Everything and I mean everything I have purchased has been flawless!

:thumbsup: very innovative, work with the ecu editor, and boost control through the ecu is top notch, a great asset to the racing community, Ive learned a lot from all his posts, ty

I placed an order not to long ago as well... Great service and feedback.. Some great vendors and members on this board.. :thumbsup:

Back