i just want to say....

tyrone

Registered
i appreciate this forum. i live in lenexa ks and there is this forum board called KCSB. its mostly populated by rude people. You guys treat everyone including the newbs with so much respect. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome tyrone! Wait to you do a meet an greet. Folks here are plenty friendly!

i appreciate this forum. i live in lenexa ks and there is this forum board called KCSB. its mostly populated by rude people. You guys treat everyone including the newbs with so much respect. thanks.

Good stuff tyrone.

It's the :rulez: here Bro. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"

:thumbsup:

glad to have you on board and it was good to meet you the other day...you definitely need to make sure to try to make the Eureka Springs MnG next spring, it is always a good time with some great friends :beerchug:

Newbies are members too. I think everyone gets treated the same here. I sometimes go to other sites but get back here quickly. It's home .:thumbsup:

I'll do some riding with you for sure, and like the guys said, wait till you go to one of our events.:thumbsup:

Cool you have been treated well. There is a great bunch of girls and guys here at the org, and we make a great family.

So, :welcome::welcome:

Back