i just finished installing my tiger undertail

I was thinking about getting a tiger tail and running and integrated tail light. But how do you mount the light if you have to completely remove the black plastic inner fender well?

When you remove the rear fairing you will note that the tail light is attached to the fairing only and NOT to the inner fender.

I have also made the mod of cutting off the reflect/license plate light on the lower half of the actual tail light. Love the tiger undertail but dang was it a pain in the arse to get on. :laugh:

i know this is an old post for sure, but i have aquestion about the tiger undertail... do you have any more room under neath ur cowl? no more storage

i know this is an old post for sure, but i have aquestion about the tiger undertail... do you have any more room under neath ur cowl? no more storage

If you have a gen 2 I think it takes up all of that space and all of your things like a power commander will fit where the ecu is located now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no a gen 1, just trying to find an undertail that will utelize the stock tail light without the reflector... i hate those cheap leds that come with the undertails..

Back