I have run out of room!!!!!

05BusaLe

Too much time to kill and money to spend
Donating Member
Registered
I have added yet even more to my baby, and I know how you all love pics!

Dash.JPG

Where did ya get the carbon fiber and how much. Looking great man. Did ya use the horn for the shifter or the pass light
rock.gif

nice.... shoulda got the carbon heel guards for the cyclecats...
SHOCKED.gif

Nice cockpit! What all do ya have in there?

Looks like GPS, PCIII, rearview?

(fstbusa @ May 06 2007,12:06) nice.... shoulda got the carbon heel guards for the cyclecats...  
SHOCKED.gif
He did, we are having some issues with Cycle Cat. They are on the way.
cool.gif

Good thing you have a 1300 and all of that carbon fiber so you can haul that stuff around
tounge.gif

Where's the PSP?
all_coholic.gif

(dadofthree @ May 06 2007,13:48) Where did ya get the carbon fiber and how much. Looking great man. Did ya use the horn for the shifter or the pass light
rock.gif
All the Carbon is made by A-tech purchased from Street & Track, The shifter is electric up&down operated through the two little chrome buttons between the grip and stock switch housing.

(omslaw @ May 06 2007,15:09) Nice cockpit!  What all do ya have in there?

Looks like GPS, PCIII, rearview?
Top Air fuel ratio, Radar detector, NOS pressure
Next is the Blue led Raptor shift light
The 1st screen on the left is the rearview monitor, then the GPS, and lastl (for now) is the screen for the Power commander. Still on order is the NOS mini controller!

(05 Busa LE @ May 06 2007,16:21) Good thing you have a 1300 and all of that carbon fiber so you can haul that stuff around
tounge.gif

Where's the PSP?  
all_coholic.gif
No PSP, However I will be installing a DVD player under the hump if I can fit it in there with the NOS bottle!
super.gif

Back