I have a questions........

zeusqing

Registered
good evening everybody. I had a questions ....

Hayabusa is fastest more than H2R after installed powerful turbo kits ....?

I just say sorry in front if this questions had off end somebody ..........im not show off or others meaning ......I just curious for this and needs find out a answers .....

Seriously though there are videos of turbo Busas getting outran by H2Rs on YouTube. Not sure of the specs though.

Rob at boosted cycle performance builds some fast bikes. Also very knowledgeable when it comes to turbo busa builds. He also builds turbo kits for the busa.

h2r is a fast bike but for 50k you can make a busa much faster then the h2r. the h2r is a great bike but expensive and not street legal. The h2 don’t make a lot of torque compared to the busa so power management is easier compared to the busa. The h2 is a great new platform and will hopefully get the other motorcycle company’s to start building monsters again like they did back in the old day. Just like the car world. Who would of thought you could buy a car that has 700 plus horsepower and a warranty?

So many variables from parts used, amount of boost, weight of rider, weight of bike, skills of each rider and on and on... Since Busa didn’t come stock with turbos then that leaves it all up to the imagination, budget and aftermarket so neither will be Apples to Apple comparison

The stock H2R as you buy off the showroom floor is around 184 bhp / 90ftlb torque . The mega H2 race only is around 300bhp . I remember seeing the latest new H2R streeter , just the other day in fact , selling from AU$40K + .
So , if you buy Gen 2 Busa + RCC kit , leave the Busa running gear etc. standard , get someone to successfully fit turbo and tune it , that is what your 240bhp + Busa will also cost over here in Australia .

My mistake, this is the video I was referencing. For some reason I was thinking it was an H2R.

The first busa the h2 raced was a gen 1 that had a blown head gasket. Dudes name is turbo warren. Then the gen2 busa that blew by that h2 makes good power. It could be faster with better boost controller and if he brake boosted the bike. That h2 is makes around 280whp and blew up. It now has a built motor and make a 340whp now.

I got a little bit wrong on the H2 / H2R , the H2 is like @busakiller states , the street based one . Hey , I seen Turbo Warren racing with others and 650ib on his entertaining vids .
A mate of mine is seriously interested in the H2 , none in my city , but can be viewed interstate online .

A stage 1 gen 2 busa makes 230-240hp to the wheel. The h2 is rated crank HP. I made a few dyno pulls on a stock H2 and it struggled to make 200hp on a 90 degree day. With bolt on mods I’ve seen them pick up 30-40hp. The H2 only has a weight advantage at that point.

The one thing most aren’t aware of is the H2 isn’t Intercooled. Superchargers are way less efficient then turbos are, meaning they pump a lot of hot air. On those bikes they retard ignition timing based off of intake temps to keep them from melting. So a 60-180+mph race the busa is without a doubt going to gap the H2. 1/4mile is a riders race, 1/8th mile, I’d give it to the H2 because it’s lighter.

I tell guys this. It’s $25k for a base H2. Give me $20k and a gen 2 busa you’ll get 430hp on pump gas. Makes it real easy to decide what route togo when you put it to them like that.

A stage 1 gen 2 busa makes 230-240hp to the wheel. The h2 is rated crank HP. I made a few dyno pulls on a stock H2 and it struggled to make 200hp on a 90 degree day. With bolt on mods I’ve seen them pick up 30-40hp. The H2 only has a weight advantage at that point.

The one thing most aren’t aware of is the H2 isn’t Intercooled. Superchargers are way less efficient then turbos are, meaning they pump a lot of hot air. On those bikes they retard ignition timing based off of intake temps to keep them from melting. So a 60-180+mph race the busa is without a doubt going to gap the H2. 1/4mile is a riders race, 1/8th mile, I’d give it to the H2 because it’s lighter.

I tell guys this. It’s $25k for a base H2. Give me $20k and a gen 2 busa you’ll get 430hp on pump gas. Makes it real easy to decide what route togo when you put it to them like that.

That's exactly why the busa is still a great platform to build on

That's exactly why the busa is still a great platform to build on
It really is. And after sitting and thinking about it, the HP the H2 makes really isn’t that impressive to me at all.

A bone stock 2019 gsxr 1000 makes 165-170whp. With a full exhaust and tune, you’ll see mid 180’s. The H2 makes 200whp and takes 20psi of Boost to do that. The H2R takes 30psi of Boost to make 300 crank hp. It also takes different cams, and higher compression to get it there too. The blower they use apparently is incredibly inefficient.

I always found it interesting that Kawasaki decided to supercharge a liter engine instead of the zx14. I say this because superchargers are extremely limited to the amount of rpm they can turn the compressor wheel. Usually 130-150,000 rpm max. So to pair that with an engine that turns 15,000rpm is a bit of a balancing act. You have to underdrive the compressor on an engine that can turn 15,000rpm vs an engine that can only turn 12,000rpm. When you do that, you lose how responsive the blower is in the lower rpms.

Lastly to give more perspective I’ll say this. A stock gen 2 Busa makes around 180whp. With 4psi of Boost from a turbo, they make 230whp. The supercharged bking I did had a base spacer, and at 16psi it made 300hp on a conservative tune. That same base spacer engine with a turbo on it only requires 11-12psi of Boost to make 300whp. Feed it 16psi, and you’re right at 360whp.

Back