I have a few questions....

Odyssey

Registered
I have a few questions....

1. what is a mist system?
2. what does a pyrometer do?
3. I only really know about the Hans kit, what is the best kit for the buck?
4. hows the gas millage?

oh and 1 more.... I just saw the vid of Doc Busa's busa (found on kazaa hehe). what is that squeeling noise when (i think) theres gear change?

btw, nice bike

oh and 1 more....  I just saw the vid of Doc Busa's busa (found on kazaa hehe). what is that squeeling noise when (i think) theres gear change?

btw, nice bike
Hey, I would try to answer your questions, but I am on the way out the door. WHERE did you see a video of my bike? I bet you saw the SuperKaos bike that Roboto(sp?) has. Mine looks similiar. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Doc

I got it off kazaa, it has your bike in it im sure. on the bike the logos match, everything matches. first shots the bike, then shows someone pumping gas, then dashmounted cam while cruising at 110 and boost guage was in the way of the speedo, then shows bike again. also you turned around your busa on its kickstand, right?, how dare you!
pissed.gif

its about 4:30 long. most of the footage is of a tank mounted cam.

here is doc's turbo busa... go back and watch the video again... you can't tell me that looks like superkaos' bike!

aaj.jpg

btw, i like that swingarm.

Who makes it?
What the price?
Where do i get one?
When did it come out?
Why havent i seen it before?
How is it?

smile.gif

btw, i like that swingarm.

Who makes it?
What the price?
Where do i get one?
When did it come out?
Why havent i seen it before?
How is it?

smile.gif
OK here you go.

Best for the price depends on what you wnat to spend and what you want to do with it. Hahn is a very good kit for less money and is good for 250-270hp stock kit. Mods will gt you 300hp with fuel rail and high volume fuel pump. $3600hahn. Some of the best kits around are NLR, MCXpress Velocity. They will run you around $7,000 which is good for what you get. The higher end kits will also be good for racing.

The Squeal you hear between shifts is a Blow off valve. The valve lets back turbo pressure escape.

Oh yhea if you have to ask about gas mileage. It could range from 40 when you are not riding hard to 18 when you are running the turbo on top end.

Thank you ninja, you truely are the turbo master....but what is a the mist thing.

IF i do get turbo, i just want it to have it hehe, I dont think im experience enough to have turbo yet, just be too temping to spend 5000-10000 and USE IT.

"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely"

wasn't trying to be mean, but you didn't trust me the first time.
rock.gif

I want a turbo too, my partner is getting his Velocity setup this weekend.....
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

Yeah im sure ill get a turbo sometime, The sad thing is the people that try to race me on my harley get smoked easily (just my friends on country roads). Turbo the busa and I will have to give them at least 10 seconds before i leave the line

Mist= water injection. This will cool down the turbo on high volume runs. depends on your needs. A low in Hahn you should have it for better precaution against detonation. high end like Velocity will have an intercooler to reduce detonation.

Just an fyi - I am selling the COMPLETE system that was on the Superkaos bike. PERFECT condition - not a flaw. It is the NLR K27 Turbo kit (not the McExpress). I'll cut ya a smokin deal on it. I am doing another project with the bike. Fell free to contact Kev direct at www.superkaos.com. He has the bike and the turbo system. I have a complete parts list in the for sale section of this site.

Back