I HATE Winter

HayabusaEPT

Registered
I think this guy hates winter a lil more then most.......
jump9.gif

12325dearwinter1.jpg

I hate the cold, cna't wait for the heat of summer! Ah, the smell of fuel and burning tires! Not to mention the new gummy tires!

I know what he's gone through .  The last of the snow just melted here. Spring is coming!!!!

man i wish i knew what you guys are talking about with the exception of yesterday its been 65-70 all week and last week was even warmer. sure does suck living in socal. oh my bad no it doesnt.
war.gif

Still shoveling out. We got about 3 feet last Thursday. Got my truck with the plow stuck halfway up our driveway then tried to get it out with the snowblower on the tractor and,you guessed it I got the tractor stuck. Had to get a backhoe to clear the driveway of vehicles and snow. Gotta love winter.  
sad.gif

thumbs-up.gif
Guys ya gotta lighten up, what better time to striper'er down and sup'er up.
jump9.gif
Besides there's alway snowmobiling
race.gif

Well, we just have to make the best of it and go snowmachining and skiing till it is over.
But I have my Busa positioned in CT for the early riding.
So " Birds of Prey" I will be seeing you soon.

I'm sitting at a balmy 24 here around Dubuque, Iowa and I am looking forward to my 45 mile drive to work at 5:30am. ON MY BUSA! The cold can't stop me.....of course I'm still on that high cause I finally got my new Busa! YES!

Back