I had too

TXBusa05LE

Registered
I’m not crazy about it, but I had to do it.  It will keep the ‘man’ off my back for now.  97 cent for sale sign from Wally World.  Simply cut it with scissors. Big thanks to ‘TSgt’ for the walkthrough.

<!--EDIT|TXBusa05LE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148240115 -->

DSC00002.JPG

That actually doesn't look bad at all. What's so cool about here in Louisiana, we don't have to keep our inspection sticker in plain view. I just keep my sticker in the hump in a plastic bag along with the insurance and registration. As a matter of fact, the inspection stations just staple the inspection sticker to the registration.
cool.gif

Naw it doesnt look bad... and its not in plain site either because i still get asked sometimes at the gate "wheres your sticker"? Plus, using the stock reflector bracket it keeps the piece of metal out of the airstream tucked behind the fender!

MVC-001F.jpg

Doesn't look bad. Be proud to show that you are doing for our country what most Americans wont

cool.gif
thats gotta be a 05 LE...that thunder cloud matalic color....just best of the best...
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148250670 -->

i need specifics on doing this...I keep mine in a sandwich bag and put it in the top of my tank bag when going to work...I have only been stopped by one female AF MP and told she could take the stickers and make me re-register the bike, because the stickers are supposed to be permenately attached to the bike. almost two years, but better to be safe than sorry about it!!
tounge.gif

Mine is pretty close to the same but I tapped my caliper bolts for the screws.

decal1.jpg

decal2.jpg

Mine is pretty close to the same but I tapped my caliper bolts for the screws.

decal1.jpg

decal2.jpg
.... i'd rethink about staying with that config for to long... caliper bolt is kind of important and i wouldnt have wanted to tap it out and make it weak... if you took your stock reflectors off just use the bracket like i did...

I dont think we have to do that in OHIO ha, frikin Ohio...God, I hate this place, time to move.:laugh:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back