I got the Flame Sliders on myself....

I've yet to have one bother to chase me.I'd be in my living room drinking a coffee by the time he put the donut down!!

1)hahahaha....diesel you're too funny. yeah, I know they can say something about the blue and red ones, but I'm hoping being in germany that i'll be lucky for a while. they got the same laws here but I've passed many cops already and didn't get stopped (i'm knockin on my wooded table right now!!!! :-) ) i have however gotten a ton of compliments though....

2)the thing they tried to steal was my tireflys LEDs i think...scorpio alarm will be officially ordered tomorrow!!!

3) the colors where the wires are at the front nose fairing turn signals (left= 1xblack w/grey dots, and 1xsolid black right= solid black, and the other green) they don't match the wire colors by the time you find them by the wire box that connects to the gauge (i don't think "box" is the right word but I hope you know what I mean). Mind you this is the '04 model....diesel, you have that one right? maybe the older ones aren't that confusing but for now, the way it is fine for me. I won't mess with it again until late july when my full system exhaust comes in. I will have a bike mechanic due it and the alarm. He's about 2hrs from where I live. Not to many german bike mechanics get down like we do with our bikes. at least not in the area i'm at. you have to be in bigger metropolitan areas like frankfurt, munich, big cities like that.

nice !!
cool.gif

Back