I got some cheese curls today!!!

Congrats on the bike... here is wishing you luck on the emmy nomination for "Brokeback Busa"  ..... haha  
poke.gif
did you just say "enema nomination" ?
laugh.gif

Nathan, man, I am still sorry to see her go.... but at least she stayed in the family. Congratz Ben!

okay...lemme get this straight here...am I to understand that yamahor bought pipefighters busa and pipefighter sold his busa to yamahor because his better 1/2 got preg'ers?
rock.gif

I mean...at least that would explain all the queer pix...a little...as I myself went bikeless (for the first time in my adult/adolescent life) when I got laid off with wifey 6 months preg'ers with our first child...and that was 3 kids ago...and they was some dark days for daddy....looooong dark days indeed...saddlebags turned into diaper bags and bottle bags...riding gear turned into "child safety seats"....saturday morning rides only headed down sesame street...the only "DRAGON" I knew of was "Barney".....I knew it was really bad when I was the only guy in the shop that got upset if "we had the weekend off"....and for a while there it seemed that vascectomy or suicide were my only viable options...be brave pipefighter...your days of atonement are about to commence...as the only curves that I veiw as dangerouse and "Life Threatening" anymore are usually hidden under a skirt...but not dangerous enough for me to take a dirt bike ride up brokeback mountain!
laugh.gif

May God Be With You and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Sums it up Bill.
Thanks.

Geez, Ben on a Busa.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147567915 -->

From a friend to another, be careful Ben, this is a whole nuther bike that can hurt you quick.

Awesome Ben
beerchug.gif

I thought you were going to go for the GN, so to read this thread I'm completely shocked! Your new Busa looks frickin awesome....Congrats & very cool.

Can I ask why you decided against the GN
rock.gif

Anyhow, be safe bro...I wish you many happy and safe years of riding...again awesome looking Busa...I guess your Legit Now!

How many miles have you put on her, and what are your impressions of the way it rides and sounds?

---Pipe...hey bro, Congrats to you and your Gal on the soon to be new addition. I pray all goes well for you all and a happy and healthy life together.
smile.gif

Can I ask why you decided against the GN
rock.gif

How many miles have you put on her, and what are your impressions of the way it rides and sounds?
I didn't get the GN because I heard from a Mechanic that worked on it that it probably wasn't worth it. Problems with it, the mileage (Trans probs, etc. start at those miles apparrently, I guess at 130,000 miles, it aint that bad though).
And I figured I'd have more fun on the busa.

Love the sound of it. Haven't put miles on her yet... No tags, don't like getting pulled over for that.
laugh.gif

haahaahaa and here I actually thought this thread was about cheese curls and never looked at it....Congrats Ben Sorry Nat, atleast I we all got to ride together before she had to go...Congrats on the baby too...

PJ

PS... Nice to see that Paul pulled through and is back on the board!!

Nice one Ben..

BTW..My son wants to know where he can get a half size Busa like your's.....

Back