Big thanks to Johnny Cheese

T5eater

Registered
I finally made it over to Johnny Cheese' shop today. Just stopped in to say hi, check out his shop, and pick his brain for mod ideas (exhaust, PCIIIR, etc). While I was there, I mentioned the noise I had been hearing on the bike (from ). He said it was likely just noise from the chain. He then said that if I'd wheel the bike around to the entrance to the shop he'd check to see if the chain was too tight. Upon his inspection, he found that it was too tight. He disappeared briefly and when he returned had tools in hand and proceeded to adjust the chain for me. I rode the bike for roughly 20-30miles after leaving his shop. The noise I was complaining about in the previous thread is all but gone. I guess it was due to the chain too tight. It's not often these days that you get service like that. Especially when you just show up to hang out and ask questions.

Thanks again John. I really appreciated your help. Now when I ride the bike, I don't have a puzzling whine to worry about.

Check everything.
He prolly stole something while ya weren't lookin.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'll be hookin' up with JC himself in about another two weeks. I'm gonna get him to tune and custom map my baby for me. Just from the posts I've read and other people's advice, JC is damn good at what he does. Now what other reason do you think that I would drive 4hrs + to get a good tune?
rock.gif
Just hope JC doesn't have sticky fingers like Sleeper is implying...
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
Otherwise I might bring in a Busa and leave with a ZX12...
biggrin.gif

Brian

biggrin.gif

Yeah, I'll be hookin' up with JC himself in about another two weeks.  I'm gonna get him to tune and custom map my baby for me.  Just from the posts I've read and other people's advice, JC is damn good at what he does.  Now what other reason do you think that I would drive 4hrs + to get a good tune?
rock.gif
 Just hope JC doesn't have sticky fingers like Sleeper is implying...
ices_rofl.gif
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
 Otherwise I might bring in a Busa and leave with a ZX12...
biggrin.gif

Brian
yeah but it would be a fast 12 that is the only 12's here

biggrin.gif

Back