Johnny Cheese is the man

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
So I got my full exhaust put on, but have been waiting on the PCIII for a while after a post office screw up. Easy install and the Johnny Cheese map was already loaded ready to be unleashed. UNBELIVABLE!!!! He knows what he is doing, trust me. Very good guy to work with. The power delivery is smoother, but much more violent if that makes any sense. I was getting complacent with the throttle the last few weeks, but that changed tonight. Thanks for the great work Johnny.
bowdown.gif

What exhaust are you running Chris? Hopefully see her in action Sunday. My new tires should be on tomorrow.

What exhaust are you running Chris? Hopefully see her in action Sunday. My new tires should be on tomorrow.
I spent 2 hours working on my bike last night. had her completely tore apart. got my new rear tire on, finished cleaning her up, cleaning the filter, and buttoned her back up and took her for a ride to get that greasy compound off the tire so I don't have to worry about slippagae on sunday.

i'm ready to roll!!!!

Full muzzy system with C/F can. My dad may be coming up from KC for the ride. Doyle (DR1300R) has offered his bike to me to ride (he will be out of town) so my 55 year old dad can lose his busa viginity with my bike riding with us......dont worry he has about 35 years of riding under his belt and he has told me he looking to get rid of his shadow 750 and has checked quotes for insurance on the busa!!! Doyles bike is a must see. It is very tastefully done and he should be proud of it, I'm sure you all will agree. I'm praying the weather holds off...

New_Exhaust.jpg_Small.jpg

Now where have I seen that pipe before?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?

And just think, that is my base map. Get a custom one and there is even more improvment

rock.gif

LOL, now I just have to make my way down to Texas! Thanks for the help Johnny. My rear tire is already begging for mercy, I dont think I could afford anymore!

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117682370 -->

Nicely done. Wish we had a good tuner like the cheese or TMH around Denver....

Hows the muzzy GSX??

I would love to se DR1300R's bike in person. I bet pics don't do it justice. One sweet looking ride. Plus the more Busa riders, the merrier. I am bringing my camera alog too.

Sweet..... my PC3 crapped out and am waiting for mine to come back from DynoJet......

Back