I found an '08 orange and black today....

screw it, keep looking, that baby has been beat to death and abused hard in it's short life.
Some poser squid owned it, no telling how many burnouts the dork did. The clutch and or the tranny will probably be the first problem you have.
Let them find a sucker to take that junk off their hands.
Run from an abused busa.

Spend more for the peace of mind knowing you did not get a road hard put away wet Busa.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Up date...I bought a new orange and black from the the same dealer that had the rashed one...thx to all for the advice!

Up date...I bought a new orange and black from the the same dealer that had the rashed one...thx to all for the advice!

Right on! Congrats! :beerchug:

My compliments on the color choice and the newness! :thumbsup:

So, were you able to get a decent deal on it?

Oh, and I believe it's in the .org by laws that I have to inform you that you're to post up a pic or two ASAP! ;)

Last edited:
Yes, I did get a good deal on it...I got what I wanted on the trade I had...very happy!

2006-09-09 238 Quick e-mail view.jpg

2006-09-09 239 Quick e-mail view.jpg

Stock is beautiful:laugh:. I'll ride it as is for awhile, but I'll probably get a double-bubble windscreen and maybe some heli-bars.

Yep. I dig stock just fine, but I'm currently trying to decide on how to raise the bars for better long ride comfort. At this moment, I'm leaning towards a combo of the GenMar riser and the Helibars.

Back