Orange/Black Available

UtahRider

Registered
As luck would have it my dealer just left a message on my phone telling me that the Orange/Black 08 Hayabusa I put a deposit on arrived on the truck last night.  However, I just received an Orange/Black from the dealer in Pocatello that was kind enough to deliver to my house.  I haven't talked to my local dealer, yet.

What should I do?

Anyone interested in an Orange/Black in the SLC area or willing to have one shipped or travel?

hey tell him "ya snooze ya looze", for once the dealer got bent over and not the other way around +1!

you left a deposit on a bike and then went bought another? you might be lucky enough to get your deposit back, I certainly would not try and sell it yourself anyway..

We have not even seen one yet in NE Indiana..

I have a deposit on it, but the deal I made more than made up for it. Otherwise I would have waited. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in the bike because I might be able to help work a deal for someone so my deposit isn't a total loss. I'm not sure if the dealer will go for it, but it may be worth a try. I'd rather tell the dealer that I have a buyer if they give him a discount at least worth my deposit instead of just telling him I can't take the bike.

Back