Looking for an Orange 08

BLUTO

Registered
Hello, Im new here and would like to say Hi! to everyone-Im coming over from the ZRXOA. Ive wanted a Busa for a long time and I cant hold out any longer. Im looking for an Orange 08 seriously now.

I love how the B-King fits, alot like the ZRX, but my wife says I cant get another ugly bike. So the Busa will be getting handlebars- Bikebandit wants over $500 tor the B-King top triple :disagree:

The ZRX has been a fine bike and Ill probably keep it, but I want something a little slower, fuel injected, and better in the twisties. Anyone have a lead on an orange 08, please let me know!

:welcome: aboard! "I want something a little slower" such as the busa? you stumped me on that statement.??? nevertheless, i would try our classifieds here on the board and see if anyone is looking to sell. :thumbsup:

Ive spent the whole day looking-nothing so far..... Unless I want a B-KIng Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

springfield, missouri CYCLE BROKER 2008 orange lowered with only 546miles yoshi- slip-ons for 8900. He will not come down on price. and the bike has been lowered 1 inch with lowering springs in the front forks.

pm me ur email and i will send u pics. i have them on an email i sent to a friend, but he cant afford it right now.

Nice bike for sure, But I don't get it-Why are the 08's more money than the 09's???? I've even found 09 NEW for less than $10k, I just have to get to Texas or Cali..........

got my 09 last DEC for $8200 (R-77 s/o, PC5, helibars, ZG screen. 1-owner, under 3K miles). I've seen a few others nearby, are you willing to travel :whistle:

GOT ONE!

Now Im looking for a stock chain guard, handlebar kit, and Left side plastics. I have some un-bugging to do to it...

Yes post pics...Contact Justin from Honda East (hes a sponser of this site) he will hook up up with the plastics cheeper than anyone else.

Here it is - the most awful handling bike I've ever rode... Seller had it stretched, a square,200 bald Shinko rear tire, preload CRANKED & chain as tight as a guitar string...
Today I removed the 6" ext. and cleaned things up a bit. Now I need a few parts to get it ridable again. Im looking for ,,,,,,, Stock chain guard/fasteners, L & R axle adjuster blocks & bolts, stock rear brake hose, left foot peg, swingarm spools, left side orange & black plastic, a chain, rear seat w/ backrest .. If anyone has any of this stuff, Ill buy it, otherwise Ill need to order this stuff from Bikebandit real soon.

Im putting handlebars on- due to my bad back... If by some miracle someone has that stuff...... or knows where I can find it...

Overall, its a good, strong runner that shifts smooth. Has a full Yosh 4-1 exh, Power Commander, HID lights.

Along with the Handlebar conversion & tires, I'll be adding heated grips, and eventually a Ti-Force full dual exh. Looking forward to hitting some twisties with this big bird this summer!

CIMG2045.jpg

Congrats! I have a left foot peg if you want it. I put gsxr foot pegs on my bike front and rear :thumbsup:

I ordered almost everything today- including handlebar kit :santa: I still need;

left side orange & black plastic

rear seat w/ backrest

a chain

Tires

smac is generously donating a stock footpeg:beerchug:

I cant wait to get this bike back together and see how it rides. Might change the seat to get my feet closer to the ground too. I have a guy that can bush the shifter and get the slop out too...

Back