I finally Got Her

aaronj

Registered
Alright guys, I sold me FZ1 and just bought me an 2003 Busa with 9500miles. It has been laid down on the right side, but all that means is I get to paint it what ever color I want. I will have some questions for you guys here in the future.

This thing is a BLAST
jump9.gif

03Busa.gif

Here is a pic of the right side....it came with used fairings, just need to sand and paint (not Shown)

03Busa2.gif

Wow, the rash isn't really all that bad. Atleast you can ride it for the summer and think about what paint you want, then paint in the fall. I was almost in your shoes a few years ago cause I wanted an FZ1 BAD. Glad I didn't cause I would have had to go through what you had to.
The busa is a little bit up a step up in performance, wouldn't you say?
cool.gif

I still have another month or so as far a cold weather goes. I am thinking of doing something different as the color goes. Mazda has an orange pearl/metallic (paint code 25T). You may have seen on a 2005/2006 mazda 3. I have to talk with my painter to see when he can get it done.

And yes, definitely a step up in performance!

(aaronj @ Jan. 30 2007,00:48) I still have another month or so as far a cold weather goes. I am thinking of doing something different as the color goes. Mazda has an orange pearl/metallic (paint code 25T). You may have seen on a 2005/2006 mazda 3. I have to talk with my painter to see when he can get it done.

And yes, definitely a step up in performance!
You guys running a business?

We have a paintless dent repair business. Because of what we do we have a pretty good hook up on paint and body.

Rash light yes but that is a rather large hole. I would pick up a used panel. Cool just the same.

nice bike. the color on it now is nice.
paint her up the way you like and post the pics.
beerchug.gif

(06BUSA @ Jan. 30 2007,06:37) Rash light yes but that is a rather large hole. I would pick up a used panel. Cool just the same.
The guy he bought the bike from gave him a used black panel. We wont be fixing the one on the bike now.

Back