Finally got my 2011 Busa I always wanted!!!!

JoeSupra

Registered
Sup guys! Today marks the day I took delivery of my brand new 0 miles 2011 Busa. I made a thread when I first joined last year sayin how I wanted this bike and I stuck with it. I was searching since then till I finally found this gem. Didnt think id ever find a left over. Once I seen it I knew I had to grab it specially for the price I got it for. Seriously cannot wait to ride and mod this bike! Thought I would share since I know you guys looooooove white Busa's. lmao....heres some pics. Sorry for the quality but you can guarantee ill have more in the future that are better.

20140322_124942.jpe

20140322_124935.jpe

20140322_102225.jpg

20140322_102213.jpg

Heres my first bike I bought last year. This is the same color as the busa. BM intake, Taylor Made exhaust, and hids.
IMG_20130629_143248-1.jpg

IMG_20130629_143442.jpg

Sweet. Love the white. And to think, that poor thing has been waiting for someone to ride her and get those big old mufflers off her since 2011.

Congrats bro!:thumbsup:

It's always a good feeling 2 get exactly what you wanted :thumbsup:

:welcome:nice busa

Awesome!! Congrats!! :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Nice! Congrats!

Sweet. Love the white. And to think, that poor thing has been waiting for someone to ride her and get those big old mufflers off her since 2011.

Thank you everyone. Yes it such a great feeling to get exactly what you want. And adam you can better your ass they are coming off!

Congrats! What was the otd price?

Welcome to the white bike club! I have the same model but changed out the graphics color.

ForumRunner_20140323_170329.jpg

Damn... so close to what I'm thinking. I have 2011 white GSXR-600 too and I love it... I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 2013 white hayabusa.... matching colored bikes ;-)

Such a pretty moto she is!

Thanks guys!

:beerchug: Think about doing the front straps differently :poke:
My uncle set them up. Only way we thought was best. I was scared of the paint getting scratched but it turned out really stable. Wht, whats your input about it?

Congrats! What was the otd price?

Welcome to the white bike club! I have the same model but changed out the graphics color.

Thanks bro! Sick bike. Pm me on the price rather not say here.

Damn... so close to what I'm thinking. I have 2011 white GSXR-600 too and I love it... I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 2013 white hayabusa.... matching colored bikes ;-)
Good taste my man! That white is different from our gixxers white just for your info. lol My bike was sitting next to a 2013 and I just couldn't pull the trigger on it. The big silver decal messed it up for me.

Congrats on the new bike

love the white..

one more thing you can scratch off on your wish list...

:thumbsup:

Thanks guys. Yea im done for a while on buying toys. I feel Im doing pretty good for being newly 24.

Back