Officially a Busa Owner.

boss919

Registered
Hi guys, Just wanted to say hi and rave about how good my new busa is. I can't believe how easy this bike is to ride. It goes down the road nice and the suspension is awesome. I just sold my 2003 Honda 919 and have been dreaming about the busa for a couple years and finally pullled the trigger. Im glad I did. No regets. I have a 2011 Pearl Black.

Congrats on the buy and :welcome: . As a new member and new owner myself, I can tell you joining the org is the absolute best thing I have done in a long time in regards to social media / networking. People here will gladly share all their knowledge and experiences and that helps everyone. P.S. ...everybody loves bike pics! (hint) lol

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup: Search is your friend here and I hope you know you bought the fastest color. Enjoy brother ....

I havn't been here very long, but welcome anyway....You'll soon discover that everything you ever wanted to know about the Hayabusa (Gen 1 or Gen 2) is on this board and has been discussed at one time or another....

Back