I feel fine.... Got my first Covid shot yesterday

buddies ?

come on - start thinking again !
and
turn on your good common sense again and don't believe any of the deviant conspiracy theories and any completely stupid garbage that is spread on the inet etc.
according to the latest figures, a good 650 million people have been vaccinated and unfortunately almost 1.5 million of unvaccinated after long long suffering at the intensive care units have died of covid.
short recalculation: 1.5 / 650 = close to 2% death rate in unvaccinated.

and who has survived the covid infection can then (2-5% of them) fall ill with long-covid with the most horrific consequences.

i myself have a buddy (45 years old) who has been heavyly working on it for 1.5 years now (got the covid in the early 2020 months) - it is damn shocking and devastating how much he (e.g.) breaks down after only 1 hour on the phone .

and a very good friend got the covid too in the early 2020 months - 6 weeks cought in his bed so sick he was and he said a rain worm had more power than him.
he had to close his shop for 3 months - no income no nothing - only costs for insurances, heating etc.

get vaccinated A.S.A.P. - damn!

yes, it is true - the vacc. can´t avoid an infection but the consequences are very minor and the intensive care unit / the long-covid remains foreign to you.

and no,
an mrna vaccine (e.g. from pfizer/biontech) cannot change dna or cause infertility or the like - such fake information is absolute nonsense and a microchip (for locating as in dogs, for example) never fits through the cannula of the syringe - get smart - technically!
Regardless of what your opinion is...you should-get smart-technically!
As nano-bot technology is Not science fiction...and it Does fit through the cannula of the syringe.
Your ignorance on the subject limits your arguement, regardless of if anyone belives that this technology applies to the vaccines or not.
:beerchug:

Follow the Science:
science.jpg

Back