I feel fine.... Got my first Covid shot yesterday

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
1614358202223.png

Nice Cap....my oldest son has both shots already , youngest son and I are waiting until they release it to younger than 65 pop. Hopefully that will be soon.

Well down here the majority of people here Not the front line workers as they are getting the vaccine now will be getting the vaccine shots in OCTOBER that s what the government is saying anyway :thumbsup:

What’s “proven” to you? Death rates and infection rates dropping? You do realize that those numbers won’t drop until most everyone has had the vaccine right?
I'm with you on this...my immunization book is a 1/4 inch thick with all the vaccinations I've had over the years including a couple experimental ones......

and I'm still alive and kicking...one more vaccination ain't going to make any difference to me although I am told it will be Sept before I can get one.

I'm with you on this...my immunization book is a 1/4 inch thick with all the vaccinations I've had over the years including a couple experimental ones......

and I'm still alive and kicking...one more vaccination ain't going to make any difference to me although I am told it will be Sept before I can get one.

Have you tried what I did, asking my Dr if and where I could show up at the end of the day to see if I could get a ‘leftover’ shot? I’ve now had both a full month+ before my age group would get their first.

Have you tried what I did, asking my Dr if and where I could show up at the end of the day to see if I could get a ‘leftover’ shot? I’ve now had both a full month+ before my age group would get their first.
I did and the answer was no....family Drs are not doing the injections here, there are teams set up to go into all the "vulnerable at risk" establishments and the vaccine is not open to the general public.

My arm was sore as hell for three days after the first one. Hopefully the second one won’t hurt as much. My daughter is a teacher and got her first one yesterday. Her arm is barely sore. No other after effects.
The second one is slightly worse.

Too many deaths resulting from this vaccine so far. I'll wait. I've had Covid already.

The research shows that none of the deaths following an injection could be directly related to getting the shot. The vaccine itself didn’t cause any to die. There is plenty to read about this fallacy.

The research shows that none of the deaths following an injection could be directly related to getting the shot. The vaccine itself didn’t cause any to die. There is plenty to read about this fallacy.
We haven't had a covid vaccine that has been fully FDA approved, military personnel are also allowed to opt out due to it being used for emergency use. I'll take it once it's been 100% approved
Source Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained

But by no means if you want to get it get it!

Lets see:
A never before approved vaccine type (mRNA).

The very first vaccine approved for any covid virus.

Approved for emergency use in 1\10th the normal time frame for a vaccine.

The drug companies stand to make Billions in profits and have been shielded from all liability.

I'll pass for now and let others be the experiment subjects. In a few years I'll revisit the research and consider it again. To any and all that want the vaccine go for it it's your life and I won't tell you how to live it.

Back