I can remember when they jumped all over the famous cufifi quote.

Joe isn't really running the country with his limited executive power... but... he is doing a great job of destroying much of what he involves himself in. The leftist behind him are plowing through this republic as fast as they can and won't stop until people stand up and resist all the tyrannical plots they have on the agenda. Let's see if a new variant comes out this fall so mail in voting will boom again and the results can be counted on to come out favorably for the side that enjoys tipping the scales of the vote in their favor.

Joe isn't really running the country with his limited executive power... but... he is doing a great job of destroying much of what he involves himself in. The leftist behind him are plowing through this republic as fast as they can and won't stop until people stand up and resist all the tyrannical plots they have on the agenda. Let's see if a new variant comes out this fall so mail in voting will boom again and the results can be counted on to come out favorably for the side that enjoys tipping the scales of the vote in their favor.
Where 2 years in absolutely nothing has been built back better.

Every country now is expensive to live in The cost of living here is also increased a lot not to mention no growth in salary's anytime soon There is a federal election here soon to and the main parties as usual are promising the earth I bet you they are telling fibs ha ha :thumbsup:

The US is definitely not alone when it comes to high fuel and food costs...

.........and we in our countries can't lay the blame on Biden.
I know the Saudis are pretty pissed off at Biden. Don't know if that would include our neighbors but they are discounting oil to China and cranking ours up.

They won't even take his calls. And they have begun accepting the Chinese Yuan as payment for oil. This is historic. And not in a good way.

You won't hear Unca Joe talk much about this.

Thanks Unca Joe.

Back