I can PAY YOU and I NEED YOUR HELP

wharthog3

Donating Member
Registered
Thanks Cap for giving this the okay :thumbsup:

Okay guys, I need your help :please: please.

I work for a company that sells used construction equipment (forklifts, backhoes, wheel loaders etc.) and I'm building a website and just can't get all of this done as fast as I need to all by myself.

What I'm creating will have a page of text for EACH category, EACH brand, and EACH individual model. I have over 600 pages of text to write and while it isn't difficult it just needs to be done quick (I've done 200 or so this week).

A "page" is approximately a half page of a normal word doc.

All that is needed is to find (online) information about the item and then to write IN YOUR OWN WORDS (most important part, CANNOT be cut and paste) a few very short paragraphs about the item.

I'm paying this out of my own check so I can paypal those that are interested $5 per item (so $10 for roughly 1 page of text)

I know a lot of people are out of work or snowed in or just like to help fellow .Org members

For an idea, here is an example of one topic: The item is a Genie S65 Boomlift

So basically what needs to be done is a quick google or wikipedia search of whatever topic you pick from the list and just write FACTUAL information in your own words. (please include the links at the end for me if you can)

I'll start with a list of 50 or so (that way I don't go broke, I can pay you guys quickly, and I can gauge how fast ALL of it will take)

Before you begin working please CONFIRM with me that the one you can do isn't already being done by someone else. I'll keep the list updated as we go.

It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes to do one, so $15 an hour cash if you really want to do a lot / need some extra money

Here are several to start:

Equipment Categories

Electric Scissor Lifts
Manual Pallet Jacks
Material Lifts
Order Pickers
Piggy Back Forklifts
Pneumatic Forklifts
Rough Terrain Forklifts
Rough Terrain Scissor Lifts
Rubber Tire Skid Steers (as opposed to rubber track)
Skip Loaders
Straight Booms (also called Stick Boom lifts)
Telehandler or Reach Forklifts (ie gradall)
Track Loaders
Trenchers
Wheel Loaders

Brands

Big Joe
Case
Champ
Clark
Crown
Daewoo
Ditch-Witch
EZ-GO (carts)
GEHL
Genie
Gradall
Grove
Hyster
JLG
John Deere (farm and construction)
Komatsu
Massey Ferguson
MEC (scissor lifts)
Mitsubishi (forklifts)
Mustang (skid steers)
Nissan (forklifts)
Pettibone Mercury (forklifts)
Princeton (forklifts)
Scat Trak
SkyJack
Snorkel
Steinbock
TCM
Terex
Toyota (forklifts)
Upright
Viking
Yale

Thank you .ORG :bowdown:

PLEASE contact me with any questions

Last edited:
PM Revv he can do this and think might be willing...

I sent this to his email...

Last edited:
Hey...I'm PMing you some suggestions...

:beerchug:

Sounds like a great opportunity for some peeps here on the .oRg who could help!!!

Cool deal, yo!!!

Hey...I'm PMing you some suggestions...

Sounds like a great opportunity for some peeps here on the .oRg who could help!!!

Cool deal, yo!!!

Thanks, I hope I'm not lowballing what people's time is worth. I had roughly 600 pages and I've done 200. I figured with 400 left I'd finish another 100 this weekend and hopefully have help on the 300 but that's still $1500 I can pay out to people.

Thanks to anyone that can help me out with this project. :beerchug:

Thanks, I hope I'm not lowballing what people's time is worth. I had roughly 600 pages and I've done 200. I figured with 400 left I'd finish another 100 this weekend and hopefully have help on the 300 but that's still $1500 I can pay out to people.

Thanks to anyone that can help me out with this project. :beerchug:

Jeez, yo. For the self-motivated, that's enough CAYSH to get you a round-trip somewhere. Maybe a new track-suit or helmet; Tires or ???

Anyway, if you have problems getting people to help you, I'll be glad to step up and spend some time with you this weekend, making that part of your world work.

You can text or PM me the details...

:bowdown: Very cool Whart. I know the webpage building vs. time thing. It's time consuming to build this stuff. Right now building a new page for motorcycle locks. Been working on this thing all week. 3-4 more days of work till completion. :cheerleader:

I type 85 words a minute but I don't think I'll have time to work on it. Maybe this weekend when I'm kickin' back NOT surfin' for ****. After all, isn't that what the internet is for? LOL

Also, if you need someone to proofread the completed pages, let me know. I'd love to help in that way as well.

--Wag--

I type 85 words a minute but I don't think I'll have time to work on it. Maybe this weekend when I'm kickin' back NOT surfin' for ****. After all, isn't that what the internet is for? LOL

Also, if you need someone to proofread the completed pages, let me know. I'd love to help in that way as well.

--Wag--

Thanks Wag, yeah I'll be working on this all weekend. Site was supposed to go up today but I'm hoping for Monday now.

I will probably post up the site address for proofreading and or commentary when its closer to being done.

Thanks again

Thank you jdsbusa for knocking out a few! Much appreciated! Keep 'em coming if you're up for it.

Back