I bought my Busa brand new

Not a bad idea to throw the dealer a bone once in a while you might need him for something someday. But you bought a Hayabusa what do you need warranty for they dont break do they

Instead of seeing them at the first service,I think I will put my money towards a set of bike stands, do the service myself, and learn about my bike as I go.
thats what i did when i got started

now i am putting it back together after i had some one paint it
since i did alot of the work it was cheap as hell

I spend 11K there and get this in return.  
Thats all you got for spending $11k? didn't you get a bike too?

I've bought 3 bikes in 2 years brand new (about $27,000) and roughly $3000 in gear and I've never received a gift certificate for $25..... CONGRATS!.... most dealers could give a poop if anyone every came back. Its like they think once you buy ONE bike, you're done FOREVER.

I don't really see what the problem is... you got the bike for 11k.. you agreed to that price so if your weren't happy it's not his fault..

as far as the $10 gift certificate... ? ever heard that saying about kicking a gift horse in the mouth?

geez

GO REV... FIND A PLACE U TRUST IF U CANT OR DONT HAVE THE TIME TO DO IT YOURSELF.. BUILD A GOOD RAPORT WITH THEM AND THEY WILL DO U RIGHT.
THE DEALER THAT I HAVE DO MY SERVICE WORK... GAVE ME A BREAK ON THE INSTALL OF MY EXHAUST AND MAPPED IT WITH THE TECKA BOX FOR FREE.

COMMONWEALTH MOTORCYCLE IN LOUISVILLE KY.
I DIDN T EVEN BY MY BIKE FROM THEM.. BOUGHT IT FROM AND INDIVIDUAL.

I have to retract my previous post...I just rec'd a coupon from my dealership just last night via mail...I can get a free t-shirt, 20% off apparel, 50% off my next Busa purchase (no, not really)...a free toaster or 5 luxorious days and nights in Cancun, Mexico! (no, not really again)

Anyway, I haven't been in that dealership since last August, but I'm on their list to get something...billbell, you're right! You should be pissed!
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

I got a handshake, a thank you, and the motorcycle that I wanted. That was all that I had asked for and had absolutely no problem with that. For even more, my wife was working at the dealership at the time.

Then about 6 months later I got a survey from SuzukiMotors Co. in the mail, and a t-shirt from the dealership in the same week. I really couldn't care less if I had not even gotten that much, I have my busa and am happy with it.

I'm not sure about the states but when I bought my '02 Suzuki had a promo and I got a free digital camera with the bike
cool.gif

Only good things to say about my Dealer,Sloans, in murfeesbough, TN. My saleaman sent me a $100.00 gift cert. to cover my 600 mi service, and they called me today to let me know Suzuki is paying for my starter upgrade in full, labor included. And they thru in a HJC helmet that I give to my girlfreind for christmas, she rides her own bike, but want,d a full face helmet, so I guess every Daeler is differant.
wink.gif

I'm not sure about the states but when I bought my '02 Suzuki had a promo and I got a free digital camera with the bike
cool.gif
Yup, I got a Canon Digicam with my '02 SVS.. I thought that was pretty sweet. Any a 20% off any accessories or riding gear for a month (bought a helmet a few weeks later). I could walk in today and they'd treat me like a total stranger though.

Back