I bought a new truck

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
This puppy has monster tires, two motors, four wheel drive with suspension that doesn't quit, it has a two speed trany with reverse and hauls butt. I stuck with the environment friendly electric version and can only drive for about 20 to 30 minuets but at 30+ mph you can still cover some ground.
cool.gif

Here it is:
The EMaxx by Traxxas.....

HPIM1019__Medium_.JPG

ehy, I've seen 50 toyota toy truck was pulling a real toyota truck...
crazy.gif
all of em was working their a$$es off...but, that was an awsome scene...I don't have the pics but, it was all same color of blue(toyota blue) and the exactly identical itty bitty micro bunch was really pulling em...that was a rare scene...
super.gif

PS: your toy just reminds me that...

nice!! I have a mt2 by HPI. Its a nitro truck and goes 35mph. Its not a monster truck though, its only what they call a stadium truck!

IMG_0008.jpg

whats those units cost ?
im into the planes now the ones i play around with stay under 100.00

(thepushercg @ Apr. 07 2007,08:51) whats those units cost ?
im into the planes now the ones i play around with stay under 100.00
Just under $500 for everything. The truck was $335 and then add in the batteries and charger. If you go with the gas model add about $150 more.

(motogp08 @ Apr. 07 2007,18:58) You guys are a bunch of big kids!
laugh.gif
don't you know it. I went down today to get a second set of batteries for more run time.
tounge.gif

I got into the nitro truck thing a few years ago. Worst hobby I ever attempted.

Gas cars/trucks are horrible IMHO. It seemed like it was 10 minutes playing with it, then an hour trying to fix it. Over and over. It has been sitting in a box in the garage for the past few years. Waste of money.

If I ever get back into it I will go ELECTRIC. No fuss no muss (whatever that means)

Chris

Yeah, I used to be into racing r/c cars. Mine hauled ASS (probably 55+ mph) but only ran for about 6-8 minutes on a charge.

Of course, it would barely clear a nickel, much less a soda can. Still fun as hell. The fun triples if you have a cat and/or dog.
beerchug.gif

Back