I ate it today...

Glad to read you didnt get hurt .
Also did your new HID recieve any damage ?

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

Glad you're okay. Hope you and the bike heal up quick.
cool.gif

To everyone Thanks for being there for me & expressing your concerns
smile.gif
, you fellas are the BOMB! BA Busa, Lamb Busa it was most excellent meeting you two & most definately we will be doing some riding again as soon as I get My Busa up and out of the bike clinic. Charlesbusa, you da man thanks for being there.

As far what caused the whole ouchie, I would have to say that I lost traction on the rear tire(probably took the Busa down to low), speed I would rule out cause I took the turn at or around 30-35.

glad you are ok, a little heart broken I'm sure, but you and the busa will live to ride another day. Seen some really cheap fairings on e-bay last night might want to check it out. Oh and what better excuse now then to custom paint
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|paineless4u
Reason for Edit: "poor grammer as usual"|1107672781 -->

Sorry about your scooter man!

I have a new front fairing in my garage. It's gray and silver and I think it's for an 02 or 03, I don't remember for sure. Let me know if you need it?

Usually when you take her to low, it's the front that slides out. If you slid out on the rear, I'd guess you either touched the brake or gave her a little throttle?

Sorry about your scooter man!

I have a new front fairing in my garage. It's gray and silver and I think it's for an 02 or 03, I don't remember for sure. Let me know if you need it?

Usually when you take her to low, it's the front that slides out. If you slid out on the rear, I'd guess you either touched the brake or gave her a little throttle?
Thanks Bro, could you please post some pics if that's allright with you , also as I'm recalling the whole BUBU it might have been that I gave a lil throttle as I went down low as you stated.

Glad to hear you are okay . I just asked Cap. for a section where we can ask for parts we need for our bikes. how bad was yours?

Glad to hear you are okay . I just asked Cap. for a section where we can ask for parts we need for our bikes. how bad was yours?
The most major damage on the BUsa is the right side fairing, front cowl, rear cowl(rash) pinhole on side clutch cover, broken brake lever, bent peg & minor minor damage to to side black panels. Oh yeah and on the right side exhaust can. What parts are you looking for yours Bro?

rear rim, right side brake lever . got everthing else. I got a right side exhast from a person on the board just last week . If I had any parts you needed they'd be yours cheap . Sounds like we needed the same stuff . Got alot from e-bay .

Thanks Bro, your just about there. I have a buddy whose got a rear rim, but it's warped. I'll also keep an eye out for those items for ya as well.

<!--EDIT|busahaya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107678363 -->

Anything and everthing about the bike can be replaced, glad your family doesnt have to go through any mourning and its pretty cool you can post about the mishap!!! Now let us know what you need! NJ.:)

Glad you're OK, the bike can be repaired!  Now go buy a lottery ticket!
cool.gif

how bad did you trash the bike.....send me some pics bro...I might be able to fix it...Ive done alot of bikes that people said no way...at least your okay...I laid my bike down 13 weeks ago doing about 40 in a left hand hairpin curve and got hurt, but Im now all healed up and the bike looks better today....take care

Glad you're okay. I was really wantin' to go on that ride with you, too.

BTW, you're always welcome to call me if you need a lift in that kind of sitch. More than happy to grab the wiff's truck and come haul your bike, etc. etc. out.

--Wag--

Back