I am throwing my 2ct in the ring for all to hear.

Off track here, but made me laugh -

In glancing over the thread title, I saw 2ct and the word ring and thought there might be diamonds involved. :poke: :poke:

There ain't no place like this place anywhere near this place, so this must be...

THE
:cheerleader:PLACE!!!:cheerleader:

...uh...yea! :laugh: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Love ya guys and Have a Good 'un!

Here is a pic to preclude a useless thread!
Not a useless thread at all, bro. More like a much needed one. I've been a long time participant in other forums over the years, one in particular serves a very small, select community of airplane owners that I miss, but quit because of the annoying garbage from some members who could "stand a little moderation." This one keeps drawing me back in and making want to meet y'all in person.
:beerchug:

:poke: if you blow that moon picture up a kagillion times, you will see tiny little marshins ridding around in the ash on there hayabusa's:cheerleader:

Very well said Bubba. I too have a 9 year old daugher and 3 year old son that like to be right by my side while on here to get a glimps of pics or videos of the bikes and people on this site. A wonderful place to be and don't have to worry about them seeing something hey shouldn't.

:woot: Bubba breaking it down. Well said sir :thumbsup:

You-Are-Awesome_(The_Office).gif

I am not really that nice, that's just my internet face!:laugh:

How are you Doyle?
Bubba

Still freezing up here Bubba, glad I'm living my obsession with bicycle training right now, takes up all my spare time (while two dissasembled Busas wait out the winter in the garage!). Hopefully I can fit in another SoCal trip this coming Summer and we can do some more fun rides! Doyle

Wonderful words Bubba.
The world would be a much better place all around if we all could take even just a little bit of that into our hearts.
Thanks brother.
:thumbsup:

Excellent post! Thanks for relaying a lot of member's sentiments. Here's a group hug for everyone!

group hug.gif

:thumbsup:

But as MrsR2B points out, I thought it was in reference to something else. I figured you were gonna talk about Michelin tires or something!

Dude how disrespectful! I've never been "mooned" online!:whistle:

True dat... I was on 1000rr.net last night researching... Wow what a difference in overall tone...

I am with ya on just about everything.... That whole pretend your mom-in-law is standing next to your wife part just cant happen:whistle:

Great post!

Back