I am back...

Welcome back Dave!!! Still have the 1000?

Thanks guys...I still have my 1k for the fun stuff...lol. It wasn't that great of a ride to OC last bike week, so I had to get me another busa. The wife gets her choice when we ride since I traded in her 600 :laugh:

Dave! Sup man, how you been? Havent seen ayone aound except E and that Stgangman guy:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Im not back yet myself BTW just sniping from the clocktower for now:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Welcome back!! You may not know it but you were somewhat of an inspiration to me in the past. I have a B/0 08 with Tsukigi Cannon like your old baby. B/o is still the best scheme IMO but if I were to get a new busa, it would be the white.

Hope all is well. Say hi to Greg Williams if you see that guy ever....I sure wish his shop and forum was still running....what a great resource that whole deal was.

Welcome back!! You may not know it but you were somewhat of an inspiration to me in the past. I have a B/0 08 with Tsukigi Cannon like your old baby. B/o is still the best scheme IMO but if I were to get a new busa, it would be the white.

Hope all is well. Say hi to Greg Williams if you see that guy ever....I sure wish his shop and forum was still running....what a great resource that whole deal was.

I appreciate the compliments... I am glad to have helped anyone with the tests and advice that Greg and I worked on. I know he had some issues but he was a good guy. I haven't decided what I want to do to this one but I am sure you all will see.

Let me know about the Show you guys have my number!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Welcome back! Sorry about the color though. Sucks getting older and slow, don't it.. :poke:

:rofl::rofl:

Dave was the main reason I got a Busa...and the Tsukigi Canon, lol

Back