extension blocks :)

How good are the Roaring Toyz extensions? I bought a set on here and haven't installed them yet. They look pretty solid to me, but I haven't seen any others in person to compare them to.

How good are the Roaring Toyz extensions? I bought a set on here and haven't installed them yet. They look pretty solid to me, but I haven't seen any others in person to compare them to.

I had pretty good luck on mine from street riding to 1/4 mile racing

I've been thinking about putting some of these on mine. I don't want to do a full arm. Are they really that reliable? I like to ride a long ways from home. lol

I've been thinking about putting some of these on mine. I don't want to do a full arm. Are they really that reliable? I like to ride a long ways from home. lol

Just curious, why don't you want to do a full arm vs. extentions?

machining a set of extensions
photo_zps8e80d145.jpg

photo_zps8e80d145.jpg

Just curious, why don't you want to do a full arm vs. extentions?

Because it's cheaper and easier to install and take off. I just don't want them to break if I'm 500 miles from home.

Is there anywhere online where I could find a print? I'm a machinist and could make them myself and do it right. I could even make it stronger. Just need to know the dimensions

i dont want to be rude here but if you are a machinist you could get your own dimension. Make them as big and beefy as you can basically.

i dont want to be rude here but if you are a machinist you could get your own dimension. Make them as big and beefy as you can basically.

True. Work is slow right now and I cant get to the bike until this weekend. Was hoping I could just find one online here at work, print it, make it, install this weekend. We have 6061 Alum and 303 Stainless.

Back