I’m getting that itch again...

Hauie

After opening my new business, I’ve been working like a dog for 3-4 months everyday of the week so I can build up clientele and cover the expenses. Now that I’ve some free time, I started looking for a new toy (I know, I barely put 1500 on the busa, I just like collecting them and having the option to walk into the garage and choose what I get to ride to work everyday in - even though it’s only a 5-10 min drive).

I’ve been scanning the 1199 Panigale vs the H2 SE. Has anyone here sat in and actually test drove either one of them far enough to give me some reviews and feedback?

PS I’m keeping the bird.

Panigale = roasted balls , and service pricing that will shock the wealthy . H2 SE is nice but less pwr / Tq , and same weight as hayabusa till you tune/flash it ;)

@Tony Nitrous has an SE Kawasaki , and is riding it heaps from what I can see of his posts . The Ducati I have not ridden , but what a machine to have in your collection , who cares about the heat etc. it would be an awesome vehicle , dont you worry . What about the new V4 , man I would love to fit on any of those you mentioned , but the V4 Ducati would be a beautiful addition to your stable . If you love collecting , all the long distance quibbles mean nothing , you got a chance at owning something that is motorcycle art .

@Tony Nitrous has an SE Kawasaki , and is riding it heaps from what I can see of his posts . The Ducati I have not ridden , but what a machine to have in your collection , who cares about the heat etc. it would be an awesome vehicle , dont you worry . What about the new V4 , man I would love to fit on any of those you mentioned , but the V4 Ducati would be a beautiful addition to your stable . If you love collecting , all the long distance quibbles mean nothing , you got a chance at owning something that is motorcycle art .
They are pretty....

I had one of those art pieces and loved it, for a couple hours each time I rode it. After a couple hours my wrists and knees, mostly wrists, starting screaming. Was a very pretty bike though. I’m sure loving my new

Kaw too. Great lil hot rod.

I do want a v4 someday because if I go that route, I’d just get a speciale. With the c8 around the corner, I don’t wanna drop that much and have to cut back or not get a c8 at all.

Back