Hurt my baby

200 EZ

Registered
Lowsided my '03 Anniv. edition in TN this past Friday. Unfortunately it slid into a car. Still waiting for the State Farm man to get back with me. Does anyone know a good sight/source for finding a realistic value for the bike? I've looked at the usual such as NADA. Thanks in advance.
***Special thanks to the 'Busa bro on the gray LE who stopped to see if I needed a trailer.

Wow. Sorry about your scoot. At least you're able to post, so I'm glad you're okay!

Thanks. I always wear the gear; even to gas up a block away. It pains me to see fellow riders in shorts and short sleeve shirts and no helmet. OUCH.

Man that sucks dude.

Just glad you are ok.

NADA or KBB.com. 'Bout it, other than looking around the boards and E-bay for actual selling prices.

Glad you are OK. I went off the road and laid down my '03 Anniversary Model yesterday too! Sucks but I only had cosmetic damage. Very sorry to hear it.

Glad you're okay
cool.gif
Sorry about the crash
sad.gif

BTW...Welcome to the board
beerchug.gif

Glad your ok.
Welcome to the board!

Thanks for all the kind words. My youngest son(R1) and I were headed to the Dragons Tail from Gatlinburg. Had just gotten onto 129 when my front washed out and I could not save it; SLOW going too... that is what sucks. My son said he saw patches of water on the road after a brief shower but I missed ONE and after the crash you could not tell what all was on the road.
I am hoping to rebuild the busa. As we all know the 'Busa's are very special. It won't be the same but It'll still be a busa.
Thanks again.
Like y'all all said, I too am glad I am ok to ride again.
Ride safe.

P.S. BAD weekend for 'Busa's; jaschil69 , me and some fellow around Nashville.
Must be the planets or something.

Back