Hump Problem

tocullo

Registered
Here i go,i had my bike all a part and when i put back together i forget to connect the cable that attach to the hump lock.Now a cant open the hump.Please help.

atleast you know where yours is... I seem to have misplaced my hump... been searching for about a week now... was in the back of the family wagon ... but now... it's not.. and the wife swears she hasn't seen it..

claims I took it to work... have no idea where it's hiding.

atleast you know where yours is... I seem to have misplaced my hump... been searching for about a week now... was in the back of the family wagon ... but now... it's not.. and the wife swears she hasn't seen it..

claims I took it to work... have no idea where it's hiding.
I bet she could find it quick if you mention how in order to maintain the same or similar aerodynamics you're having to let some cute chick(s) ride the back seat so you keep the savings on gas going in the right direction.

laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|HT_USMC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130871538 -->

jump9.gif
+1 or you could tell her that more females are asking for rides since you have a passenger seat....

DID THE SAME THING I TOOK IT TO THE DEALER I WATCHED WHILE THEY DID IT THEY TOOK THE WHOLE UNDERTAIL APART AND REACHED IN AND UNLOCKED IT COST ME FORTY BUCKS PAY AND LEARN

Back