hugger help

tangledclown

Registered
has anyone bought a hotbodies racing hugger?how was it to install?mine looks a little tweeked and the customer service guy says it will fit and look good after i bolt it down....im afraid the paint will crack.also,the customer service leaves alot to be desired.
wow.gif

Bolt it down and see what it looks like, if it looks like a$$ send it back!

actually,ive been trolling this site longer than you have been a member and i was hoping to finally contribute by doing some posting.is this one of those sites where all the members who post daily crap all over "newbies" or is it a sit that offers advise to ANYONE who needs it?

Are you having a bad day? I dont think anyone crapped on you.

Hopefully someone that has installed that hugger will come along.

Goodluck.
beerchug.gif

(tangledclown @ Mar. 09 2007,20:20) actually,ive been trolling this site longer than you have been a member ...
oh and clown, just an FYI Oct comes before December.

Good luck with your trolling.

sorry,i just thought the first response to my serious question was a bit obvious.i do like this site alot and im hoping for some help,i do realize that some guys like to have a high posting number so they post to anything just to bump up the number.i would rather wait and respond when i can help or share something meaningful.

No but you asked a question and I answered it just so that you could be a smart a$$. Ask any question on any board and you will get different ans. maybe some you dont want to hear. Now ask yourself does this seem right "WOW,thanks for the insight!" Now go look at post # 1 (yours) then my post! Did'nt I give you advise with out being a real d**k! I took everything you asked and came up with what I thought to be the best answer, after all you didnt say you didnt know how to install it just that you were worried with what it would look like. So in closing advise is what I gave you mixed in with my opinion, take it or leave it but dont trash it then complain when you get it thrown back at ya twice as hard!
L8r

hey genius,trolling can mean that you have been just looking and reading posts without being a member!ive been looking at posts for quite awhile.

okay,let me start over.is there anyone out there with experience regarding a hotbodies hugger?i would like to mount it without damaging it so i can return it for full credit.most companies wont take back a part with cracked paint

This is bumping up my post, see how its done!
No really you have to look at what is written before you and see that myself nor anyone else for that matter is crapping on you. I feel my answer was a good one and didnt mean for you to take it the wrong way!
beerchug.gif

(heavybusa @ Mar. 09 2007,20:31)
(tangledclown @ Mar. 09 2007,20:20) actually,ive been trolling this site longer than you have been a member ...
oh and clown, just an FYI Oct comes before December.

Good luck with your trolling.
poke.gif

i agree...this is pathetic.i should have known with all the stretched chromed out poser bikes that this site has i would be wasting my time....how do i quit?

(tangledclown @ Mar. 09 2007,20:38) hey genius,trolling can mean that you have been just looking and reading posts without being a member!ive been looking at posts for quite awhile.
Lurking , trolling, what the heck
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif

Back