Nws hugger ~ 4 every one that keeps asking

cool.gif

ICEMANN,

Those were EXCELLENT!!! I can't wait to get my NWS Hugger now. Whytlotus, I placed my order in December as well, and I darn near came close to cancelling the order too, but now, I'll just sit tight and wait.

For all you out there thinking of getting an NWS, they don't really sell direct to North America (well, they do, but the cost of shipping just one wouldn't make it worthwhile). I've been waiting for mine for awhile, but apparently the company got bought out by Pyramid Plastics and there was a HUGE back-order due to this and an apparent world-wide shortage of affordable carbon-fiber. I spoke directly to the customer service people at NWS, and they were very curteous and apologetic. These huggers are made to order, and i was told that mine had just been made last week and is waiting to go out with a bactch for shipping to north america sometime this week....

...can't wait! this is the LONGEST i've ever waited for a part.

They come in fiberglass too. I don't know what the turn around time is liike for them.

I paid $324 (Canadian dollars) for mine -- carbon fiber.

Thanks again, Icemann. That was a FANTASTIC write-up.

BK

ICEMANN,

Those were EXCELLENT!!!  I can't wait to get my NWS Hugger now.  Whytlotus, I placed my order in December as well, and I darn near came close to cancelling the order too, but now, I'll just sit tight and wait.

For all you out there thinking of getting an NWS, they don't really sell direct to North America (well, they do, but the cost of shipping just one wouldn't make it worthwhile).  I've been waiting for mine for awhile, but apparently the company got bought out by Pyramid Plastics and there was a HUGE back-order due to this and an apparent world-wide shortage of affordable carbon-fiber.  I spoke directly to the customer service people at NWS, and they were very curteous and apologetic.  These huggers are made to order, and i was told that mine had just been made last week and is waiting to go out with a bactch for shipping to north america sometime this week....

...can't wait! this is the LONGEST i've ever waited for a part.  

They come in fiberglass too.  I don't know what the turn around time is liike for them.

I paid $324 (Canadian dollars) for mine -- carbon fiber.

Thanks again, Icemann.  That was a FANTASTIC write-up.

BK
Thanks for that info. That certainly shed some light on why the wait has been so long. Thanks also to Iceman for the pics and writeup...
idea.gif

BanditKing - hey thanks for the heads-up on the wait. I've also been waiting since December...been a long wait, but hopefuly they will be comming soon.

Im not sure what to think about NWS now being owned by "Pyramid" - I was not impressed with some of their products in the past....so, just hope the NWS hugger ordered in December is still the old style hugger and not a copy of the old Pyramid hugger...ugly.

Damn, 4 months waiting on a part
rock.gif
No thank you. That is just crazy. Can't believe place is still in business making people wait that long

BanditKing - hey thanks for the heads-up on the wait. I've also been waiting since December...been a long wait, but hopefuly they will be comming soon.

Im not sure what to think about NWS now being owned by "Pyramid" - I was not impressed with some of their products in the past....so, just hope the NWS hugger ordered in December is still the old style hugger and not a copy of the old Pyramid hugger...ugly.
No, it's still the NWS Hugger. NWS is now just owned by Pyramid...

Extreme graphics make a really good hugger. The turn around time is a bout 2 weeks. 4 months is crazy.

www.extremegraphicfsmd.com

Back