Nws hugger ~ 4 every one that keeps asking

ICEMANN

Registered
Ive had several people inquire about the NWS hugger and my .02 cents.

While making some minor/tiny changes/repairs Ive decided to do a photo shoot series of the NWS hugger.

The NWS hugger is more expensive than the rest. Most huggers sit ontop of the top rail of the swingarm and are basically a rear "FENDER" not a "HUGGER". Huggers keep the dirt from flinging onto the rear shock and spring etc. Fenders keep the dirt off the bottom of the tail section. NWS does both.

It is the only hugger that Im aware of that does not utilize wire ties to secure the hugger. It's a good n tight fit, and extends well below the swingarm. As you can see my undercarrage is not all that fugly and I have 20,000+ miles.

FYI, I have tankslapper material on my undertail underside of tail section to make clean up a "wipe off". No rock chips either.

The following (8) photos should answer most to all questions except cost ($$). Cant help you there.

hugger_1.jpg

The NWS comes from Europe and comes plain, carbon, and painted to match.

You will have some scrapes on the hugger when in use but not seen until removed. Nature of beast. Lowered bikes will scrape hugger on bumps period!

JD

Nice write up,,, As allways, Awsum pic and great instruction:cool:
cool.gif

Thanks Ice for showing all huggers aren't equal. Answered some
rock.gif
I had as well. Do you handle nws?
Thanks again man

Back