Hows She "Look'in" Folks?

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
HOUSE4.jpg

HOUSE5.jpg

I even got a new "Wayne Dalton" windload garage door installed!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

It looks great.
muscle.gif

You didn't use that crummy Hardi-Plank thou do ya...

That shid rots in like 2 years.

RSD.

Looks good with the paint finished.
Should have called me on the garage door. I would have had it done for my price from Wayne Dalton. Don't ever hesitate to ask. You know I'll help you out.  
beerchug.gif

Ya missed a spot down in that lower left corner, bro.

poke.gif
Just kidding, man. Looks good!

--Wag--

(Dakkine2 @ May 24 2007,16:29) Looks good with the paint finished.
Should have called me on the garage door. I would have had it done for my price from Wayne Dalton. Don't ever hesitate to ask. You know I'll help you out.  
beerchug.gif
Didn't know i was gett'in it...funny story...got home from work last night..chill'in on the pc and winding down and get a knock on the door...stumble-bum look'in dude..tells me "Yeah...i'm here to install your new garage door"...i took one look at him and his magnet signed truck and said "No you ain't"...he says..."Is this 1874Millikin Ave."..me: "Yep"...Him "Your name Bill Jinks?"...Me: "Yep"...Him "And you didn't call me to have a garge door installed?"...Me : "Nope"....Him..."Huh?"...Me: "By Now".

I called my wife...asked her if she was screw'in with my mind..just had an arguement with her a couple days ago telling her that my old garge door was just fine and didn't want a new one...she was like "OMG!...Bill!..You Didn't Chase Him Off! Did You?"

Me" He11 Yes I Did!"
biggrin.gif

Her: "You better call your parents"

My parents...they tried to surprise me...i chased him off...he came back.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Very nice,, now i can see why you didn't make the Bash!
beerchug.gif

looks great ! Love when people take care of their property.

Looks good.

I just had the same thing done. Replaced fascia boards and repainted the house and had my back patio enlarged from 10x12 to 12x 24.

Time to get my Summer Party on.
beerchug.gif

So what time do you want us all to get there?....

kidding, I kid..... really... just kidding...

Looks very good, William. Did somebody (Jinks) do a motorcycle burnout in your yard? I'll recommend some small window shutters since I like spending other people's money
tounge.gif

Back