Donating Member
Registered
little tighter look'in...

BEFORE:

CA1.jpg

AFTER:

CA6.jpg

CA7.jpg

next she gets an eyebrow plucking...as i install the clear alternatives cool azz look'in led front directionals.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Looks great! That is on my list. How far down the money list I don't know yet!! I never would have believed this bike could become a money pit. I loved it stock but...$$$$
smile.gif

got the same azz on my bike-love it to death! great job Jinks-cant wait to see the front LEDs, I havent seen anyone 'round these parts with any...

Much better.... that arse is looking mighty tight now!
biggrin.gif

why put all those stickers on a great lookin bike
because it's....

"MY"

great lookin bike.
biggrin.gif

and if you'll kindly take notice?....any and all..."stickers"...are located exclusively....."on the hump"....this way?...when i pop off the hump and plop on the pillion seat to take any one of my three daughters for a ride?...all the....."stickers"...are off and big daddy has a "clean machine"...and should big daddy inadvertently commit a slight infringement of the traffic laws?...i won't have johnny law questioning wether or not i'm some sorta half wit that might should get witten up for "child endagerment" as well...(not that i'd EVER "endanger" any of my priceless and beloved daughters)....however....when Big Daddy wants to get his groove on and pose with the best of the fast boys on sunday morning rides?...the hump simply goes back on.."stickers and all"....annnd...I'm there.
laugh.gif

and actually?...in my

"Man Law Book Of Motorcycling"
laugh.gif

technically?....it's not "POSING" as long as you're only displaying "stickers" that represent the gear you buy and use and/or actual mods that have in fact been preformed to the bike in question.

does that answer your question?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154883705 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

just admit it Bill-you heard the sticker mod added like 15hp, and you ran out to Advanced Auto/Pep Boys/WalMart, grabbed every sticker thay had in place, and threw'em on! then ya headed down to the local Kawi dealer and said "hey-lets see your 14 beat THIS!!!"
laugh.gif

just admit it Bill-you heard the sticker mod added like 15hp, and you ran out to Advanced Auto/Pep Boys/WalMart, grabbed every sticker thay had in place, and threw'em on! then ya headed down to the local Kawi dealer and said "hey-lets see your 14 beat THIS!!!"  
laugh.gif
hey?..

"Once a man....Twice a child"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Very nice, we've done exactly the same thing (except the stickers
tounge.gif
). I love the way it cleans up the back end.
super.gif

If things go as planned for me, I might be able to swing the HMF duals highrise by months end. Is that mod going to be brutal....then I'll just about be done....oh no wait, except for wave rotars, steel brake lines, pads....Jinksters rearsets,...sigh...and...nevermind....

I have the same set up but here in MA they would not let you ride without turn signals at either end of the tag. So I purchased some stubbies from Lockhart Philips and installed them. It then passed inspection. Now I have a set of two turn signals on each side.
Anyways, I parked my bike under the very bright sun of today and had the wife apply the brake for me to gage the intensity of the brake lamp. I was completely disappointed. I bet I could only see it because I knew it was there.
I am looking for information on the UFO tail lamp integrator. I have seen that one and looks way brighter than this one.

I have the same set up but here in MA they  would not let you ride without turn signals at either end of the tag. So I purchased some stubbies from Lockhart Philips and installed them. It then passed inspection. Now I have a set of two turn signals on each side.
Anyways, I parked my bike under the very bright sun of today and had the wife apply the brake for me to gage the intensity of the brake lamp. I was completely disappointed. I bet I could only see it because I knew it was there.
I am looking for information on the UFO tail lamp integrator. I have seen that one and looks way brighter than this one.
Not sure what you are talking about. Shibumi and I installed ours the same day. We had heard that the brake is not very bright direct sunlight, but we tested it a week ago and it is very very bright all the time.

Don

I have the same set up but here in MA they  would not let you ride without turn signals at either end of the tag. So I purchased some stubbies from Lockhart Philips and installed them. It then passed inspection. Now I have a set of two turn signals on each side.
Not sure what you are talking about.  Shibumi and I installed ours the same day.  We had heard that the brake is not very bright direct sunlight, but we tested it a week ago and it is very very bright all the time.

Don
+1

thought mine looked pretty bright as well.

I only run stickers for products that I'm financially compensated to run. What would you offer a potential sponsor? To run their stickers/advertize for them?

It isn't such a reach. If a dealer gives me a good enough deal on a bike, I'll run their stickers. I've gotten a better price on a bike with that being one of the conditions.

Back