Sure has been nice...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Poor O-Ren Ishii had been down for a couple months as i lost cam timing (repeatedly) and had unkowingly killed 4 brand new NGK sparkplugs..and in the middle of all this?...getting my home completely renovated...new siding, paint, fiberglass front door and wayne dalton windload garage door....

HOUSE4.jpg

HOUSE5.jpg

but it sure is nice having Oren back up and running again!..

OREN1.jpg

I've ridden her to work every day last week and this past week...like i can't get enough all over again...but i don't hafta ride to work today!...i got the day off with pay...my B-Day.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 20 2007,04:14) Happy Birthday Jinks...  
biggrin.gif
Thanks Michelle!
biggrin.gif

I have my oldest daughter home with me today...i think i'm going to take her out to brunch...then swing by DMV and get my tag updated...might even swing by the stealership and see if they have time to mount some new rubber...then?...it's off to te music store for picks and strings...my bass player is having a small party/jam at his place tonight...and we now have a real good keyboardist and sax player...the sax player used to play for the temptations and the keyboardist is from a band that used to tour with and open up for cheap trick...and?...we shall rock the house!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Thanks folks!
biggrin.gif

and thanks for putt'in up with me here...i've had enough problems this past year to crush a mortal man.
laugh.gif
meanwhile i figure the next year just gotta be better!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill The Optomist.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Next year has to better for you, can't get much worse. Right!!

Happy Birthday!!

Enjoy your day off!

Have fun at brunch!

Glad your bike is back to running perfectly!

Have a great day!!

beerchug.gif

happy bday buddy... get out and have a hellova great day and evening
cool.gif

Hope you can make the fall bash so we can ride together again.
beerchug.gif

HAPPY B-DAY MAN,

GLAD YOU'RE BACK TO DOING WHAT YOU LOVE TO DO !!!!!!

OH YEAH, THE HOUSE LOOKS GOOD !!

Back