How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

had to get a few pics of my Sponsor and show off the Powerhouse too..

POWERHOUSE does not sponsor Pitbull, Brandon is one of our customers. To my knowledge, WickedMoto does sponsor him with free and discounted parts, but you would have to query Brandon for specifics. Sponsorships usually involve committed riders in sanctioned events, such as sponsoring a drag racer running Mirock, or LSR guys or whatever. The sponsor usually makes some kind of monetary commitment in return for exposure: stickers and or some type of advertising from the racer, and of course that important mention when the racer is interviewed after an event. Pitbull's sponsor is WickedMoto.

Powerhouse is my builder. I will never take that away from him. Frank did hook me up tho on some goodies. Wicked Moto is a local shop by me. He hooks me up with rubber and any parts I may need. Like clutch's because I'm new I burn them up quick at the track. So I to go to shows too so the ppl who have been to the track can see it up close. And I always tell them who built my bike.

Don't you have to take it to the track before people can see it there? :poke:

:moon:

:laugh:

Due to divorce I'm gonna have to sell my bike. Would like to get $20K for it. That's half of what was in this build thread.

1st can someone confirm anything, for sale thread, is it wrecked? if so, how much damage and what does he want for a wrecked bike???? something not right here... is the bike @ wickedmotto or does frank hve it :rofl::rofl:

POWERHOUSE does not have this bike, and I hope to hell that Brandon is okay - along with the rest of his family. Not sure where the rumors are coming from, we haven't heard from Pitbull in a while. Again, we hope he is okay.:whistle:

I don't want to speak for Brandon but he does post on facebook and health wise I feel pretty confident he is OK. It seems as though he is going through a hard time right now with family stuff. His bike is not at wicked moto, and by the pic he posted on facebook his bike has a few scrapes but seems fine.

To bad you can't rent on a pay for a pass....that bike is killer...good luck in what you have to overcome...

Just read through this whole thread and I must say I feel genuinely sad :( There was a lot of drama on this thread and Pit Bull 13 took some ribbing yeah, and he got a bit too defensive at times yeah, but I was always pulling for the guy and continue to do so. Hope everything works out and may God bless you and keep you in his mercy.

Back