How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

image.jpg

image.jpg

I cant believe you are pouring more money into this bike you don't even know you can keep. . . Some people have more money than sense

I cant believe you are pouring more money into this bike you don't even know you can keep. . . Some people have more money than sense
you probably couldn't afford to even pay attention let alone build a Turbo bike so STFU! when someone wants ur opinion they will give it to you!

PB, Woke up very early this morning with dream of fighting off two tuffs. Been feeling a hair bit like u with new expensive bike lik u an all; But much less intensity due to costs and such with wif nipping at mi heels... ride on Mr and all Mems Ride on... Stay focusued and tru to yo sefs and all well be well.,,gittin towds the Holidays and happe n merry to you all. jes haditogo ten to ma wif wit bad dream looss ma train o thought be goo to all me too...early am back to work. git ma life right.

PB, Woke up very early this morning with dream of fighting off two tuffs. Been feeling a hair bit like u with new expensive bike lik u an all; But much less intensity due to costs and such with wif nipping at mi heels... ride on Mr and all Mems Ride on... Stay focusued and tru to yo sefs and all well be well.,,gittin towds the Holidays and happe n merry to you all. jes haditogo ten to ma wif wit bad dream looss ma train o thought be goo to all me too...early am back to work. git ma life right.

Huh?.

Read it slowly the way it was written. I took some writers license. Really try to understand. Its part poetry, part philosophy, part psychology and lots of serious fun for those who dare to understand; Maybe it requires a racers heart. Certainly for anyone who loves their motorcycle.

Read it slowly the way it was written. I took some writers license. Really try to understand. Its part poetry, part philosophy, part psychology and lots of serious fun for those who dare to understand; Maybe it requires a racers heart. Certainly for anyone who loves their motorcycle.

Thank God! I thought for a minute there you had lost your senses from spending so much money! . . . :stoopid:

Back