How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

You guys are too funny! PB, don't sweat the small stuff . . . think of the smile you're gonna have from ear to ear the first time you twist the throttle hard on this beast - you won't even be thinking about footpegs! . . .:lol:

I know thats why I didnt have you do that for me.. and as I fly by Bots with that Ultra turbo spooling he wont even see the pegs or me.. just be a blur :rofl::rofl:

definately in need of some adj. rears. stocks are just an eye sore imo. or at least powercoat them black. sure you built the bike to go fast but u also built the bike to look good. stock rear sets belong on stock bikes. there is nothing stock about this build....:poke:

aside from the looks the adjustability of rear sets is priceless imo. I didnt realize that till the stock rears went back on after having some linkage issues and realized how much more comfortable the bike was to ride with adjustables. way more leg room and far more comfortable and easy shifting. stock rears are a one size fits all. thats like buying a car from a dealer and not being able to adjust the seat to fit you personally.

definately in need of some adj. rears. stocks are just an eye sore imo. or at least powercoat them black. sure you built the bike to go fast but u also built the bike to look good. stock rear sets belong on stock bikes. there is nothing stock about this build....:poke:

aside from the looks the adjustability of rear sets is priceless imo. I didnt realize that till the stock rears went back on after having some linkage issues and realized how much more comfortable the bike was to ride with adjustables. way more leg room and far more comfortable and easy shifting. stock rears are a one size fits all. thats like buying a car from a dealer and not being able to adjust the seat to fit you personally.

I NEVER have passengers so I dont care how they feel.. and If my kids go on the back my son is 11 so he can Ride on the back of my Wifes R6.
I dont care for the silver but right now its not im my budget to get them coated.. but yall can feel free to pay PowerHouse to do it for me..

What brand rear sets are you using?

I dont care for the silver but right now its not im my budget to get them coated.. but yall can feel free to pay PowerHouse to do it for me..

Come on now... :poke:

It's about $100 to coat the stockers. What's another $100 when you are spending $25k+... :laugh:

What brand rear sets are you using?

Come on now... :poke:

It's about $100 to coat the stockers. What's another $100 when you are spending $25k+... :laugh:

Im sure its more than that. I will coat the stockers. just not this year. My Wife has been super supportive on all this and My goal was to make a Fast ass bike.. I have a lot of idea's on the looks and things that will get changed. I did however get new levers.

Its so easy to spend someone elses money. but when you spend " $25K+ " you have to draw the line somewhere.. I know most of you havent spent that on the past 3 of your bikes all combined. so until you spend that kind of money hate on. :poke: I did this build for me not anyone else you dont like it dont look at it. :moon:

I NEVER have passengers so I dont care how they feel.. and If my kids go on the back my son is 11 so he can Ride on the back of my Wifes R6.
not talkn about the passenger pegs. talkn about the rear sets. $25k is just gettn warmed up....:poke:. I hear ya tho u have to leave some future things to modify or what fun wud that be....:laugh: Frank has a local guy that powdercoats tho. prob cost $75 or so.

Ya I can Afford to get them done. but Im in the possess of getting some sponsors and If I can get them to pay for it :thumbsup: My bike has been gone for 4 almost 5 months I dont Want to add more stuff to prolong its return. and with spring around the corner I wanna be able to ride it ASAP. I wanna feel what my money has gotten me.

:popcorn: get those dyno numbers up, keep focused, motor and suspension first , eye candy can come when ever. Post up some video with sound as well, My guess is 526 :laugh:

Back