How to make a gen 2 the best bike you ever owned

Now I am. Frank u do awesome work and now I'm like I want it back. Lol. You mean the owner can't sit and take pics all day. Lol. Sorry. I'm really excited. Get to see pics of my baby

Don't worry, after you write that FAT check and pick it up.....the small tears will be overcome with joy once you finally ride it... :laugh:

Be safe on it... :beerchug:

up to but not over the speed limit...it seems like that bike will pull hard for a long time...you might need a new tire after breaking in the fun factor

up to but not over the speed limit...it seems like that bike will pull hard for a long time...you might need a new tire after breaking in the fun factor

I would never go over the speed limit :rulez::laugh: I already told my Wife that I'll be needing rear tires.. good thing Shinkos are cheap. heard they stick good too..:please:

I would never go over the speed limit :rulez::laugh: I already told my Wife that I'll be needing rear tires.. good thing Shinkos are cheap. heard they stick good too..:please:

If you are planning to make many runs well over 200mph++ I would NEVER run a Shinko. Those tires might stick in the 1/4-mile but I would NEVER use one or recommend them personally....

If you are planning to make many runs well over 200mph++ I would NEVER run a Shinko. Those tires might stick in the 1/4-mile but I would NEVER use one or recommend them personally....

Shinkos stick well for the 1/4 mile and around town, but they make a busa handle poorly. Definately not an LSR tire, and not my choice for my own Ultra Busa, however, customers love them for the stick and wide profile.

We are in the middle of some wiring right now on this bike . . . the swingarm is installed and the bike has been lowered front and rear. Once the air shifter is on we can start getting some of the plastic back on the bike. There is one particular item we are patiently waiting for, stay tuned! . . .:whistle:

So Shinkos arnt a good tire to run.. what do my fellow Boosted Busa Riders recommend ? I havent pulled the trigger on a Tire yet. I have A shop local who said he will sell me tires for his cost. so Ill get a awesome price on them...

So Shinkos arnt a good tire to run.. what do my fellow Boosted Busa Riders recommend ? I havent pulled the trigger on a Tire yet. I have A shop local who said he will sell me tires for his cost. so Ill get a awesome price on them...

Michelin Power One

Fully adjustable stainless steel lowering links, Genmar riser, McIntosh Stealth arm . . .:laugh:

DSCN0937.jpg

DSCN0938.jpg

DSCN0940.jpg

Back