how not to load a bike...lol

Looked like he was launching for a quarter mile... And who has that much help while moving?

Thats sad. He was scared from the get go, IMO Asking if they were going to catch him. A ramp that wide and still didn't get it up there. Looks like he just gave up half way up. They should have just pushed it up on the truck.

Ouch, sorry for the guy riding. I like how there are 2 guys sitting on their chairs just watching by the garage, like the knew something was about to happen. Where is the popcorn?

I just notice that he was asking... You guys are going to catch me?

Oh boy, Sure the will...:whistle:

Thats sad. He was scared from the get go, IMO Asking if they were going to catch him. A ramp that wide and still didn't get it up there. Looks like he just gave up half way up. They should have just pushed it up on the truck.

I had to load my motorcyle on a flat bed in DC, in front of a bus stop crowded with people (Maybe 25pp) and honestly I was really nervous - it all worked out but even when I made it on to the flatbed I still had to keep it upright while the guy moved the bed up and flat. Slippery rain covered aluminum bed felt like the bike could slid completely off the thing...

Watched it about 5 times. Seems like he gave it too much gas about halfway up and the rear tire started spinning. That's my take on it...

yep, that's what happened. But WTF, with all those guys standing around why not just push it up with a couple guys on each side just in case. wow everyone in that video must not have common sense. wow, can't believe it.

you cant spin a tire on those ramps the treads would dig into the deep groves in the ramp ... the dude clearley didnt have the balls to gas it enough to go up all the way

I used to ride into the back of the truck after Enduro's only the ramp was 10" wide. About the 3rd or 4th time the rear wheel took the ramp sideways. I kept the bike upright with one wheel in the truck and one on the ground. I walked it up from then on. I saw one guy hit the truck to hard and took out the back window.

Just throw it in the P/U! ???

loaded (Medium) (Large).jpg

I think the rear tire spun from the oil slick it was leaving being that the ram had least 10degree incline..:laugh::laugh:

Not enough gas is my view. Why not ride it to where it needs to be, that is what bikes are for surely.

Back