how much time do you spend on the computer ?

I average approximately 5-6 hours a day... weekday or weekend... no difference.

(Fate @ Dec. 16 2006,23:37)
(rockadaous @ Dec. 16 2006,16:59) just enough to piss the wife off
argue.gif
Me too. My wife gets really mad.
pissed.gif
see I don't get that. She's fine sitting there not saying a word and then
firedevil.gif
as soon as I pick up the laptop...
poke.gif

(thepushercg @ Dec. 17 2006,14:31) mymaster what type of bad computer is that one ?
Non brand custom. I've got the CPU and Graphics Card jacked up which needs extra cooling, a 10.000 rpm sata hard drive for faster data transfer and a ton of decent memory with heat spreaders for cooling-helping everything move along. Another 10.000 rpm hard drive for storage and a adequate power supply to juice it all up.    

Like I said, Way too much.

for that setup i am guessing you are destroying all the other gamer's ? your next step is liquid cooling i guess.

If you think you spend too much time on the computer, think what would you do if the power was out? My job is all day on a computer, then I come home and play games on it, or surf for entertainment.... a LITTLE bit more interactive than sitting on a couch watching TV.

Now, if you are married, and or have kids, do NOT forget to pay them some attention! Computers are fun, cool, do neat stuff, but family time is PRICELESS and will be over before you know it. And you can't just surf to http://archive.org to get that back. Realize what is important in life and spend more time in the physical world

I usually spend 2-3hours spread over the day-- power outage?
rock.gif
kick on the generator!!! you kiddin??
Hey - my master-- I have a sata Hd 10k - whats the pata?? I was going to go Raid- but decided I didn't really need it- I dont game- just do design work (cadd) and other biz paper work.

Back