how much time do you spend on the computer ?

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
i am trying to find out if i spend too much time on the computer by comparing to others on the board.
at night i might search around the net,for news,sports. fleabay, christian boards etc. for about two hours.
during the day my job requires me to use the computer, so ever now and then i can bring up the net and play around. i really can not count that time .since it is "work related"
so on my average is 2 hours a evening. what is everone elses ?

about 3-4 hours a day during the week. Many of hours on the weekends.

nearly 14/hours a day or more, depending on workload.

but that's still 1/100000000000th the amount of time heavybusa spends on the boards!
SHOCKED.gif

I average about 2-3 hours when I wake up. Another 2-3 hours in the afternoon. And then I'll go from around 7pm until 2am without a break. Average around 11 hours I guess.

I am on this lap top all day (7-5) at work and 3-4 hours at night during the week.

The weekend varies.

Way too much per the Boss! and that's @ home. @ the pit they have a block on everything except SAP and the weather channel.  7 hrs a day.
all_coholic.gif

I'm on over 8 hours per day depending on the workload as well. But hey - that's the software business...

For the forum - I used to spend about 2 hours per day.. I'm down to about 1/2 hour per day now.

at work from 8:30 to 17:30 M - F I have the org running in the background of everything I do. Weekends vary - I like Sunday night chat here on the org. Wifey is cool with it. She usually falls asleep anyway
laugh.gif

Not certainly enough or I would be better at it.

No "Mouse Potato " here.

Plus I don't own a TV or cable or Dish.

Just good music to touch my soul, does me right.

Back