How much Ignition timing for VR stage 2?

jajuanm2

Registered
I upgraded to the new MC4 ignition with my new engine and was wondering how much timing should be at 5, 10, 15, & 20 pounds of boost. It's static timed at 35 BTDC, however I need to build a retard curve based on boost. How much timing is in the stock hayabusa ignition?

I upgraded to the new MC4 ignition with my new engine and was wondering how much timing should be at 5, 10, 15, & 20 pounds of boost.  It's static timed at 35 BTDC, however I need to build a retard curve based on boost.  How much timing is in the stock hayabusa ignition?
What kind of turbo system are you running.

Velocity support is good if you run everything like they have own their test bikes. They always tell me that don't know the answer when I ask questions on things that are not on the typical hayabusa. Their kits rocks, however the guy at NLR knows a lot more #### about bikes he just need good riders like VR to market his stuff.

Velocity support is good if you run everything like they have own their test bikes.  They always tell me that don't know the answer when I ask questions on things that are not on the typical hayabusa.  Their kits rocks, however the guy at NLR knows a lot more #### about bikes he just need good riders like VR to market his stuff.
Yeah that's kind of how it goes...They sell a bolt on and go system which for the most part is just that...But if you have done any other mods to the bike that's when you need a good tuner...Seb at NLR is a bad mofo he's as good as any in the business...
evil.gif

Back