How many take decals off?

Use heat (hair dryer) on tank sticker...grow your fingernails and peel off piece by piece. After all gone...glob the goo gone one and rub hard. Then more goo gone. More rub. Then more goo gone then rub. I probably should have just left the goo gone on longer. I would get the Goo Gone Gel since it does not run as much. Still in deliberations about taking the front and back Suzuki off. Leaning towards taking them off.

I took all of the "warning" or "information" stickers off and left all the rest on.
It was hard to read the fine print on the stickers when I was out at 180 mph. :laugh:

Ok...the majority ruled. The front and back Suzuki came off as well as the tire sticker on the swingarm. The Suzuki stickers came off with heat (very easily). The tire pressure sticker was a b#@!tch to get off!

I took the S off the tank but left the suzukis on the front an back altered my gsx1300r decal an put kanji's front an rear left the large side ones on

Busa black5.jpg

Attachments

• Busa decals 2.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 188
its like buying a Ferarri and taking off the horse.,buying a Versacci suit and tearing off the label,buying your girl a Gucci bag and removing the emblems...why?

without it,may as well be a 14

As much as I love the Hayabusa...Suzuki doesnt really compare in "brand name" to Ferrari. Secondly, I wouldnt be caught dead in a Versacci suit, and thirdly...I would buy new parts for my Busa before I ever spent the money for a Gucci Bag!

took the suzuki and all the warning crap off, one on the frame, left the engine specs on.

Kept the kanji.

If people don't know it is a busa, I usually don't have the time to explain it..:whistle:

Only the side fairings original stock Kanji logos and swingarm stickers are there.The rest are gone with the wind:laugh:

Hayabusa/kanji on each side as well as the GSX 1340 stayed every other decal/sticker gone included the S on the tank...

I've taken most of mine off, have intentions of removing the rest. Safety stickers are gone, still have swing arm stickers and the small suzuki stickers on front and back to remove.

I'll keep the "S" on the tank and the kanjis as well as the GSX1300R stickers but nothing else.

As far as the comparison to Ferrari, big difference there in my mind

The suit, last I checked the tag was on the inside so what's it matter

The Gucci purse, I wouldn't spend that on a purse nor live with a woman that would

I completely stripped all stickers from mine, including Kanji's.. I have to admit the Kanji's coming off was inducing a somewhat uneasy feeling, but after the removal and a fresh wax, she looks awesome !!! :beerchug::thumbsup:

Back