How many listen to tunes while riding

(thrasherfox @ Jan. 05 2007,17:34) I listen to my IPOD while I am riding, I crank it up loud so I dont have to hear my exhaust.

I have it plugged into my chatter box so I can easily switch from my IPOD to my cell phone incase I have to make a phone call or receive a pjhone call when I ride.

Of course both get muted if anyone tries to communicate with me on the radio
Jeeze 007, where do you find time to shift gears.

(Rhythm @ Jan. 05 2007,17:38)
(heavybusa @ Jan. 05 2007,14:35)
(Rhythm @ Jan. 05 2007,17:22) When riding on the backroad (twisties) no doubt about it, no music for  the Playa. I'm to busy getting into the groove throwing Medusa big ole z55 around those tight turns.  When on those long stretches of highway trying to get from point A to B 300 or more miles I like listening to some of my favorite beats.
+1 Chuuuuurch!!
Can I get a woo woo ?  
super.gif

biggrin.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I do, MP3 through my ICOMM, I plug in my phone too if I am gonna be on the bike for more than 30 minutes or so. It's got intercom with the passenger also... If there is lots of or speech to/from the passenger or loud noise it turns itself down so you can hear what is going on around you.

I've been trying to get used to my Sansa 2GB player but I am having a time finding good ear buds that 1) stay in my ears and 2) that sound good enough. Unfortunately I have hearing loss and need good buds. How are those BOSE buds?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

(ToyKraz @ Jan. 05 2007,12:57) Not me. I prefer to listen to the bike. It's like music to my ears.  
wink.gif
Me too, it sounds better and better the longer you ride  
tounge.gif

(Warputer @ Jan. 05 2007,12:57) Been listening to music on bikes for over 20 years now .....I just keep it turned down when in the city. I've used tape players, cd players, walkmans and currently an IPod.
super.gif
8 track of course
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Getting hooked up with Cigar Lighter and ipod in future. ipod has 14 hour battery on model I'm looking at. Used daughters on a couple rides and loved it.

i ues a sony arm band fm stereo its water proof and it mounts above the horn button. i like it here i do not have to look at it to change stations or turn it up.
i installed helmet speakers. they do not block out the sound like ear buds.
super.gif

Tried it for a bit. Quit. felt it took away a tiny percentage of attention span

I listen to my Ipod... If not that it is ear plugs... I figure if I am going to block out the noise I might as well replace it with some music.

MP3 on the interstate.... music of the engine and the new Brock gen 111 sidewinder in town....
super.gif

I don't usually wear ear plugs unless I'm running sustained speeds on the interstate. I decided that the MP3 did about the same thing. If I'm riding around town, I don't fool with it, but long runs on the interstate get the music cranked up. Then I just have to worry about missing an exit because Seger was cranked up and wailing.

Dan

I'm with the city= NO and Highway= Yes crowd. I hate wind noise at speed. Most of the time the I am completey visual and the traffic is going my way. In the city, I really want to hear as much as possible. Although, I would have loved to hear Megedeth over tires screeching behind me!!! Man that sucks.
sad.gif

I stole my daughters ipod for the last long ride I did and the battery died after 4 hours.

Back