How many hot babes in your life?

Lucky to have met many of these kids and ya know what? I am laughing my fool azz off.....

I have 2 daughters (both did the modeling gigs) and you guy are going to be so wigged when they get older and ready to marry off.... oh man ... if you only knew....
rofl.gif
your headaches have only begun at 15.. kittens today, the nightmare of your life tomorrow...
whistling.gif

PDBusa... I gotta say your girl is an absolute charm... you did a fine job (and she did so well with the group at spring bash!!) Any father would be a lucky dog to have a girl that was willing to make that trip and actually enjoy it! hats off to you sir... most respect.. I know you may be considered a hardazz or maybe even overly strict.. but your daughter has a great future due to your diligence... I think Shawns kids are going to be in the same class...

what is it about .oRg (or maybe Busa) parents that make them rather great role models anyway?

apologies for soft focus... never do shoots when totally buzzed...
Picture%20102.jpg

oh and Mark... what is with that look? totally not the guy I know... (if you would like to do some shots, let me know, I will drag some gear over when you got the kids)
laugh.gif

pd hahaha your daughter is amazing i think she is funny cause you have to pay her to keep from talking to us atthe bash i had fun meeting her though

and omar i think you should help with their dance recital you might look ok in spandex pants

but all amazing babes

Mr. Bogus, I would like to ask you for your daughters hand in marriage...er, uh wait a minute, I'm already married, nevermind.
cool.gif
I bet you had your hands full growing up, I am so glad I only have boys!

Great shots everyone! Tons of heart breakers in the making; glad I have sons!
laugh.gif

yo chris?? 15 year old the boys must be driving you nuts lol.. time to invest in some nice WEAPONS to beat them off with you must be stressing and alot of girls in the bunch.
nope. no stress at all. she knows she isn't allowed to date until she's old enough to be shopping for a future husband. After all that's what dating is suppose to be for so why date if your not old enough to be even thinking about marriage. She can go out with "friends" in a group but no "boyfriends".

yo chris?? 15 year old the boys must be driving you nuts lol.. time to invest in some nice WEAPONS to beat them off with you must be stressing and alot of girls in the bunch.
nope. no stress at all. she knows she isn't allowed to date until she's old enough to be shopping for a future husband. After all that's what dating is suppose to be for so why date if your not old enough to be even thinking about marriage. She can go out with "friends" in a group but no "boyfriends".

uh huh.. I remeber them days man .. i cant date yah right you know what i mean lol. They figure if you dont know about it wont hurt yah right.. ive been chased when i was younger by a few dads in my day lol... I think we have all been there at one point.

damn bogus i know u musta wanted to kill quite a few dudes in your day chasing your girls lol.

I have started a few topics on this board in the couple of years that I have been here but I have to say this...

This one has put the most smiles on my face folks!!!

There is not one kid on here that I have seen who is not totally beautiful! There are a few I have seen in person and their pictures do not do them justice. If anyone could look into Chris's daughters eyes, they would melt your heart. And Wrath's daughters picture doesn't even begin to do her justice! Omslaw, your twins are adorable. I could go on and on folks.

Thanks everyone for sharing in the joy of your families on here!

Back