how long: to remove fairings

RACER_X

Registered
i don't have alot of time as my wife is a nurse and studying for her masters, so i'm left watching a 2mos old and 4 y.o.

so anyways, i wanna install my HID lights, but i also don't want the bike down as i ride everyday. and i've done a few HID kits so thats no biggie, just the fairing removal.

could i do it in an evenings time?

I would think you might could do it if you had everything there. I am in the process now. I have everything off just waiting on the kit to get here tomorrow. It will take some time to get the plastic's off if you have not done it before because they are tight and you have to be careful not to break anything. Good luck

You don't really need to remove the whole fairing to install the HID kit. Just remove your dash which should only take about 15 minutes or so if it's your first time.

You don't really need to remove the whole fairing to install the HID kit. Just remove your dash which should only take about 15 minutes or so if it's your first time.

thanks.......i d/l the inst. on taking the side fairings off, is the dash removal covered in that?

if not, know what page the dash removel is on the SM.pdf

Back