how fast do you take your right turns on the street?

Just wondering how fast do you guys take your right turns on the hayabusa, on the regular street
not the track.
I usually take mines about 30pmh when i have speed or about 20 when im stopped by a light and i start to roll.
How about you guys?

quiet honestly, not looking at the speedo when making turns as I am looking up ahead/thru the turn

Make a left at your first right then go ahead and back up

"On a regular street"

Excuse me sir can you tell me where I can find a "regular street"

I have a hard and fast rule for turning speed: It depends. Maintaining a set # and ignoring conditions will get you into trouble.

Are you talking about a 90 degree corner from a 4 way intersection?

21.876 mph average out of every corner I've ever taken:laugh:

For real, just as fast or slow as I feel like going depending on conditions (rain, gravel, dirt, more rain, traffic, etc. etc.)

Depends on the posted speed limit, road conditions. Bumps, poor road quality or road debris gravel sand.:dunno:

Why would you care what other riders turn speed is? Every rider has a different skill level and each has to decide what is best for him.
Gravel or sand in a corner changes everything. The rule is slow in fast out. That is for a good surface under ideal conditions.

Every corner is different, so an average would be almost impossible to calculate. And even if someone HAD that info, what good would it do as every corner is different?

Every rider needs to ride his own ride and not try to keep up with anyone else or try to impress anyone else. :please:

Back